Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Real Newb Question

• March 17, 2016 7:01 PM PDT

I just subscribed, and I will have no regrets regardless of the answer to this question...heheh...

I assume even supporters are not playing the game yet...alpha or beta. Is that correct? And if it is correct, is there any estimate at all when supporters may get their first access (I assume alpha)?

Thanks. (And please dont' be tooooo hard on me. Like I said...I'm brand new and know little of the game's status. I just really like what I hear and read. This is my first time posting.   :^)

This post was edited by sldavis447outlookcom at March 17, 2016 7:02 PM PDT
    • 116 posts
    March 17, 2016 7:05 PM PDT

They just released a pre-alpha video 5 days ago on twitch, so it's probably coming "soon", but I don't think there are any hard statements as to when.  Like every other MMO I doubt you will get any kind of real answer to this other than to 'be patient it's coming'.  They really need their flexibility in timing so making well intended promises and breaking them is never a good idea...

This post was edited by Mornroc at March 17, 2016 8:06 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    March 17, 2016 7:49 PM PDT

I can assure you no one is playing Pantheon yet, it is internal testing only, the only people we have let view/demo Pantheon is Devs, investors and some media, our first public play tests will start up when we launch Pre-Alpha testing, there is no set date for that yet however. We will make an announcement when that is ready to be launched :)

P.S. Please check your PMs OP :)