Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Alpha testing tradeskills

• 174 posts
    March 14, 2016 9:36 AM PDT

Will we be able to?  Any effort being put into crafting yet or are all efforts currently directed toward adventuring?  As one that values creating, as well as destroying, I'd love to be able to test this important mmo sphere.

• 1468 posts
    March 14, 2016 1:17 PM PDT

Chimerical said:

Will we be able to?  Any effort being put into crafting yet or are all efforts currently directed toward adventuring?  As one that values creating, as well as destroying, I'd love to be able to test this important mmo sphere.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to test it at some point. It seems highly unlikely that they would launch the game with a completely untested crafting system. The real question is at what stage will crafting be available for testing and I doubt anyone knows that at the moment.

• 9115 posts
    March 14, 2016 4:24 PM PDT

As Crom said, we do have a crafting base in att he moment, in a very basic state but our main focus right now it the world, mechanics, features, combat etc. I am sure we will push more crafting testing as development progresses though. :)

• 157 posts
    March 14, 2016 5:23 PM PDT

groovy.  Even though it'll be alpha, we're all going to be poking our noses into areas that interest us.   :)