Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Game Mascot

• 106 posts
    February 19, 2016 1:28 AM PST

Have you guys picked a game mascot yet? For the pantheon project Aradune the paladin has been our mascot, will you be making Aradune an in game NPC? will he be part of the Lore? Everquest had fironia vei as the main mascott and then used the game races and classes as kind of secondary mascots. What do you guys have planned? I think realeasing a game mascot would be a definite sign of pantheons fruition. :)

• 610 posts
    February 19, 2016 7:52 AM PST

Well at one point I thought Nexus, the lost goddess was going to be...not sure how or where or even if she still fits into the lore

• 1778 posts
    February 19, 2016 8:38 AM PST

I support this. I would however prefer a monster or an animal. Maybe sonething of that sort thats specific or iconic of Pantheon.

• 610 posts
    February 19, 2016 9:02 AM PST

Amsai said:

I support this. I would however prefer a monster or an animal. Maybe sonething of that sort thats specific or iconic of Pantheon.

Well the lost goddess was created for Pantheon...if you see some of the older art work she is the blue mostly nekkid lady floating in the ether.

Also in the old lore she is the one who is bringing the remnents of the other worlds to Terminus, but as I said not sure what is up with her and the new lore.

Here is an old picture and write up on her

http://www.lightninggamingnews.com/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-introduces-nexus-lost-goddess-of-terminus/

This post was edited by Sevens at February 19, 2016 9:04 AM PST
    • 1778 posts
    February 19, 2016 9:16 AM PST
    Yea I do remeber her and it seems like a good fit if the lore still fits. I have nothing against her. Im just partial to animal mascots.
    • 428 posts
    February 19, 2016 9:17 AM PST

The Keeper should be the mascot 

• 610 posts
    February 19, 2016 10:41 AM PST

Kalgore said:

Do they have any art work for the keeper? I havent visited that site since it launched.

• 428 posts
    February 19, 2016 10:55 AM PST

Sevens said:

Kalgore said:

Do they have any art work for the keeper? I havent visited that site since it launched.

I havent found any but I feel from reading the lore The Keeper is someone pretty awesome.

• 9115 posts
    February 19, 2016 4:16 PM PST

Sevens said:

Well at one point I thought Nexus, the lost goddess was going to be...not sure how or where or even if she still fits into the lore

It was the Nexus but she is not a part of it anymore. :)

• 76 posts
    February 19, 2016 5:08 PM PST

I feel that as the game gets released somthing will get latched onto if there isnt an offical mascot. i mean unless im totally wrong murlocs were not always warcrafts mascot but now hell you get a new murloc pet every new xpack. 

• 1714 posts
    February 19, 2016 5:15 PM PST

If this game doesn't have a froglok equilvalent, I quit. 

• 76 posts
    February 19, 2016 5:17 PM PST

Krixus said:

If this game doesn't have a froglok equilvalent, I quit. 

long live the frogloks indeed!

• 610 posts
    February 19, 2016 5:19 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Sevens said:

It was the Nexus but she is not a part of it anymore. :)

Thats sad...I really liked that pic and her back story