Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Still watching / Supporting

• 77 posts
    January 22, 2016 9:32 AM PST
    Hello -

I just wanted to post that I am 1 of probably hundreds if not thousands who visits this website regularly to check in on discussions/announcements. I am also very active on social media in following the DEVs etc and doing my part in the retweeing / liking of things.

If you're someone like me, reply here. The quiet, but strong army is awesome!

P.S. Kilsin I know I just referred to myself as quiet. Be nice.
    • 154 posts
    January 22, 2016 9:48 AM PST

Have to say I am also on the forums at least twice a day maybe more if research is not going so hot. No social media but I am right there with you on the eager following. :)

• 9115 posts
    January 22, 2016 4:08 PM PST

Fingurs said: Hello - I just wanted to post that I am 1 of probably hundreds if not thousands who visits this website regularly to check in on discussions/announcements. I am also very active on social media in following the DEVs etc and doing my part in the retweeing / liking of things. If you're someone like me, reply here. The quiet, but strong army is awesome! P.S. Kilsin I know I just referred to myself as quiet. Be nice.

Haha! I'm biting my tongue!

Good to see that you and many others are still watching from the shadows my friend, we can see from website traffic that there are a lot of people ion the same position and it's encouraging :)

• 3 posts
    January 22, 2016 5:53 PM PST

/em sits in stealth mode watching quietly, wishing there was something to do already ...

Love the Devs work and hoping for a fantastic game in the near (very near ) future :)

• 211 posts
    January 22, 2016 7:07 PM PST

Yeah, I don't post a a whole lot but I've been watching religiously. Sometimes answer Kilsin's questions on facebook he also posts on here.

• 132 posts
    January 22, 2016 7:54 PM PST

i have been stalking this site for over a year. I never did sign up for a free account, I just read things. Last month I signed up as a supporter and will be a pledge as well, soon. 

I follow and promote on social media. Have invited every gamer I know to follow the Facebook VR/Pantheon page etc. 

I work at Apple and several there are watching this game too since it claims to be releasing a Native Mac client day one. Shockingly, most Apple heads refuse to bootcamp like I do.

I have been adding comments to these forums as well as facebook. I am certainly not a game developer, but I like to throw things out there that I liked or didn't in some other mmo I have played.

I wish I had played Vanguard more, so I would have more references. I played VG for about a month total a week at a time, to see if it had gotten any better. Gave up on it quickly. 

I liked the bloodmage class, but the game ran like crap at release, and I had a Good hand made machine.

When I get a Pantheon release date, I will build a new machine a few weeks before official release hits. I want to be able to play @ 3840 x 2160 (4k) at highest settings.

So excited for this game. The waiting is killing me. Wish someone who give Brad a fist full of cash so he could finish it quicker. 

This post was edited by Medjai at January 22, 2016 7:58 PM PST
    • 174 posts
    January 24, 2016 10:01 AM PST

Still lurking.  I check the latest news and forums every day.  Looking forward to the next update.  That is all.

• 13 posts
    January 24, 2016 10:45 AM PST

I am also keeping tabs, ever eager for any new morsel that comes along.  I think we are overdue for a gameplay video(hint hint).

• 74 posts
    January 24, 2016 11:06 AM PST

Some deeper class information would be a big help. Know some who are on the fence because they're waiting on class info. For example.. One of my friends has been asking me about Necromancers and I'm honestly not sure if that's Summoner (undead pets/dots/etc) or if Summoner is like EQ Mage (elemental pets and whatnot), or both (they play Necros whenever they're a class). Maybe Necro is like a Summoner path like War Wizard may be a Wizard path, not sure.

I'm leaning toward Wizard, but knowing what a War Wizard in reference to a Wizard base class would be nice also. Not sure if that's a path, if that's what all Wizards become, etc. 

For me, zone videos are great for progress showing off the world, but class information would be more helpful for me talking to friends about the game. I also know it's a ways out yet and maybe some of these specifics aren't solid yet.

This post was edited by spyderoptik at January 24, 2016 11:14 AM PST
    • 1095 posts
    January 24, 2016 11:40 AM PST

We are all just watching, bunch of peeping toms and janes just trying to catch a glimpse :)

• 106 posts
    January 24, 2016 11:05 PM PST
    Im vocal on Facebook but am now starting to pipe up on the boards too
    • 149 posts
    January 24, 2016 11:36 PM PST

I am active on the boards and every once in awhile I harrass Kilsin on Twitter :D

This post was edited by Aggelos at January 24, 2016 11:36 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 25, 2016 1:22 AM PST

Deadlyfury said: Im vocal on Facebook but am now starting to pipe up on the boards too

Which is good to see my friend! :)

• 9115 posts
    January 25, 2016 1:22 AM PST

Aggelos said:

I am active on the boards and every once in awhile I harrass Kilsin on Twitter :D

Haha! Definitely not harass, I enjoy the replies Aggelos! :)

• 137 posts
    January 26, 2016 6:46 AM PST
    When I'm stressing about work, this site always calms me down
    • 104 posts
    January 26, 2016 7:02 AM PST

I check this site every day too, very eager for this game. However, every day which passes without any news or updates makes me very sad :-(

• 63 posts
    January 30, 2016 7:43 PM PST

I like to drink a bunch of craft beer and fantasize about what I'm going to play while staring at the main forum screen and stroking my beard. I don't think my liver will survive another year at this rate ;)

• 157 posts
    January 31, 2016 4:40 PM PST

I like to drink a bunch of craft beer and fantasize about what I'm going to play while staring at the main forum screen and stroking my beard. I don't think my liver will survive another year at this rate ;)

Amen.  

There are so many new and differing opinions on this board that just reading them sparks the imagination, doesn't it?  The best part of reading all the these posts is that I get exposure to totally new viewpoints.  The vast numbers of totally different positions out there are truly amazing.

Cheers!