Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Merry Christmas all, and thank you :)

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 25, 2015 1:28 PM PST

Merry Christmas all!

As I take a small break from the festivities today, all the things I am thankful for are flooding through my mind.... friends, family, health....  And most certainly all of you who support this project.  All of you are why this project still exists and, just as importantly, why it is thriving and continuing to move forward.  Some of you have been here since Pantheon’s inception, while others came on board later.  Some of you spread the word about Pantheon all over the place, on FB, on message boards, to your former guildmates, etc. Some of you post here and elsewhere sharing your ideas and what you’d like to see in future MMOs.  Some of you have supported us with crowdfunding and paying the bills.  And some of you are just hanging out, quiet and patiently waiting for the game to launch.  

I just want to take a moment and thank *all* of you -- this project is a dream coming true for this passionate and dedicated team and all of you are why we have the honor and privilege of being able to work on Pantheon.

-Brad “Aradune” McQuaid

• 18 posts
    December 25, 2015 2:12 PM PST

Merry Christmas to you and the team as well! 

• 2419 posts
    December 25, 2015 2:59 PM PST

Happy Holidays to you, Brad, yours and everyone at Visionary Realms.

• 1714 posts
    December 25, 2015 3:39 PM PST

Keep doing your thing and we'll be the ones thanking you and VR. 

• 999 posts
    December 25, 2015 5:56 PM PST

Merry Christmas to you and the team as well.  I have a lot to be thankful for also as I spent the day with friends and family.  I'm also thankful for Pantheon's progress.   I'm glad to see that 2015 brought a lot of positive changes, stability, and solidified a talented development team.  We're a passionate community also and I'm glad to see that the development team shares that passion.  Thanks for all the team's continued dedication to the project.  Here's to 2016 and Pantheon's future.

• 36 posts
    December 25, 2015 6:34 PM PST

Happy holidays all!

• 384 posts
    December 25, 2015 7:08 PM PST

Happy Holidays! Thanks for developing a game with such potential and fostering such a great community!

This post was edited by Malsirian at December 25, 2015 7:16 PM PST
    • 753 posts
    December 25, 2015 7:11 PM PST

Merry Christmas!

• 105 posts
    December 25, 2015 8:18 PM PST

A very Merry Christmas to my fellow gamers and a Christmas toast to the team bringing us together!

• 82 posts
    December 25, 2015 8:25 PM PST

I was hoping for more from you guys for xmas even one or two new screenshots would of been nice :(

• 85 posts
    December 25, 2015 10:53 PM PST

Happiest of holidays to all.  <3

• 77 posts
    December 25, 2015 10:56 PM PST

You're welcome Brad/Team.

Keep up the great work, were all anxiously awaiting the completion/growth of the project.

• 126 posts
    December 26, 2015 1:54 AM PST

Merry Christmas to you and all the team :) Get some rest and enjoy the holidays!

• 89 posts
    December 26, 2015 7:53 AM PST

Merry Christmas, Aradune.

• 122 posts
    December 26, 2015 5:39 PM PST

Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope the team takes at least a little time to themselves this holiday season :)

• 2138 posts
    December 27, 2015 12:53 PM PST

Thank you and Merry christmas!

• 366 posts
    December 28, 2015 12:08 PM PST

A bit belated because my account had an issue with the new system and I could not log in to the forums the last few days (Adam was great at getting it fixed)- but Happy Holidays to you as well! What a nice holiday message Brad, thank you!

This post was edited by Zarriya at December 28, 2015 12:08 PM PST
    • 781 posts
    December 28, 2015 1:09 PM PST

Merry Christma and a Very Happy New Year !  :)  To all the good times coming our way !  :)

• 70 posts
    December 29, 2015 1:42 PM PST

Merry Christmas and A Great New Year to you and the entire team.

• 668 posts
    December 29, 2015 2:08 PM PST

Brad Happy Holidays to you and hope you have a safe and joyful New Years!  Thanks again for giving us hope of a future world to get lost within...

• 22 posts
    December 30, 2015 9:15 AM PST

Aradune said:

Merry Christmas all!

As I take a small break from the festivities today, all the things I am thankful for are flooding through my mind.... friends, family, health....  And most certainly all of you who support this project.  All of you are why this project still exists and, just as importantly, why it is thriving and continuing to move forward.  Some of you have been here since Pantheon’s inception, while others came on board later.  Some of you spread the word about Pantheon all over the place, on FB, on message boards, to your former guildmates, etc. Some of you post here and elsewhere sharing your ideas and what you’d like to see in future MMOs.  Some of you have supported us with crowdfunding and paying the bills.  And some of you are just hanging out, quiet and patiently waiting for the game to launch.  

I just want to take a moment and thank *all* of you -- this project is a dream coming true for this passionate and dedicated team and all of you are why we have the honor and privilege of being able to work on Pantheon.

-Brad “Aradune” McQuaid

Thank you as well, and happy belated xmas and happy coming new year.  I hope you and your fam is enjoying the holidays.  There is nothing like seeing your passionate team working on the project we all have been waiting for, not to mention your alls inclusion of the community in nearly everything you do.