Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Sorhiryth looks wonderful!

• 82 posts
    December 8, 2015 12:42 PM PST

Who else thinks the new fly over video looks great?

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/lore/wilds_end/

I cant wait to play my halfling rouge.

This post was edited by Ultra at December 8, 2015 12:47 PM PST
  • December 8, 2015 12:45 PM PST

Yea.  I was waiting for an announcement here... maybe before facebook? :)

• 18 posts
    December 8, 2015 12:48 PM PST

It looks great.  All the descriptions of the surrounding areas sound like a fun adventure.  I won't be making a halfling right away but I'm certain i'll make a trip there on my Dwarf!

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 8, 2015 1:22 PM PST

Thanks all!!  I'm really pleased with our world building and lore teams -- Terminus is becoming more than a dream but an actual virtual world!

• 409 posts
    December 8, 2015 1:24 PM PST

Ultra said:

And if faction matters and the VR devs love me, I hope to feast upon halfling corpses as my primary method of advancing skill, gear and knowledge. It worked in EQ1, and I hope I can make it work in P:RotF. Nothing says a fun night of grinding like laying waste to enclaves of halflings and wood elves. It's literally the most satisfying thing in all of fantasy gaming.

I think I was a Nazgûl in a previous life? 

• 384 posts
    December 8, 2015 1:34 PM PST

It looks fantastic! Got me a new desktop background!

P.S.  I really want a "like" button back in the forums. So many great posts lately.

• 122 posts
    December 8, 2015 3:55 PM PST

Woah, this looks awesome. It's hard to believe this is pretty alpha footage.

• 671 posts
    December 8, 2015 3:58 PM PST

Nicely done!

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2015 4:41 PM PST

Ultra said:

Who else thinks the new fly over video looks great?

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/lore/wilds_end/

It looks pretty awesome!

Maybe when the game launches, my Rogue and your Rouge can group up? I have never grouped up with a colour before! lol ;)

• 2138 posts
    December 8, 2015 4:52 PM PST

Halfling rouge- for the Female rogue mabeline look!.

It looks spectacular! and I like the idea of theee different factions but the look! the day and night transitions are beautiful.

• 75 posts
    December 9, 2015 1:22 AM PST

pretty spectacular - no halfing of any colour for me though but i could imagine wandering the landscape while listening to that music :)

• 46 posts
    December 9, 2015 1:25 AM PST

Bloody beautiful!

Just cos im so excited.

Are we in pre-alpha and if so when does Alpha start so I can upgrade my pledge to be able to help test the alpha game.

All I want for Christmas is.....

Tru

x

• 409 posts
    December 9, 2015 7:46 AM PST

PS - good work on that zone no doubt. If I can watch less than a minute of flyover footage and already hate the halflings and want to camp them, that's a well designed zone. Two thumbs up!

• 287 posts
    December 16, 2015 11:35 PM PST

Great video I loved the detail. May have to make a halfling after all. 

• 184 posts
    December 17, 2015 9:14 AM PST

Venjenz said:

PS - good work on that zone no doubt. If I can watch less than a minute of flyover footage and already hate the halflings and want to camp them, that's a well designed zone. Two thumbs up!

Ha... Thats great; I was actually thinking the samething. I miss the EQ Misty Thicket Guards :)

Rint

• 409 posts
    December 18, 2015 10:17 AM PST

Rint said: 

Ha... Thats great; I was actually thinking the samething. I miss the EQ Misty Thicket Guards :)

Rint

Yep. Nothing is as fun as piling up halfling and wood elf parts for making savory treats like Hot 'N' Spicy Toes and Smoked Wood Elf. Yeah, that's how my necro rolled. Can't just kill ya, gonna have to cook ya and eat ya too. 

EQ1 had so many cool things like that.

• 15 posts
    December 19, 2015 5:43 AM PST

Videos like this really make me excited to see the full game. :) Looks absolutely stunning.