Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Is the "Guide fundamentals group" still active?

• 25 posts
    August 26, 2015 1:36 PM PDT

Hey guys. I'm back from a long break of dealing with a few things. Quite some time ago, back when the forum was the "old one", we put together a brainstorm group per the request of VRI to put together a basic foundation for a Guide program. I was a part of this "startup" group. Is this group still active? If so, please send me a message. Thanks!

• 595 posts
    August 26, 2015 2:48 PM PDT
    RpTheHotrod said:

Hey guys. I'm back from a long break of dealing with a few things. Quite some time ago, back when the forum was the "old one", we put together a brainstorm group per the request of VRI to put together a basic foundation for a Guide program. I was a part of this "startup" group. Is this group still active? If so, please send me a message. Thanks!

Hey @RpTheHotrod.  Glad to have you back!

I can't speak to all of this as any sort of authority, however, Kilsin very recently made a post (see link below) detailing the role of these forums going forward in preparation for the jump to the "new" site still in production.  In case you aren't able read it in full, groups have been removed from this site.  Hope this helps!

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/topic/2042/development-site-changes

• 25 posts
    August 26, 2015 3:26 PM PDT

Thank you for the answer. This is partly my fault for not being descriptive enough. I understand groups from the forum have been removed, but I was curious if the group itself was still ongoing in some form...perhaps moved elsewhere like a Skype and such.

Thank you for the update!