Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Daytime in Terminus

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 3:43 AM PDT

What do you guys reckon, should we check out that building in the distance?

http://on.fb.me/1WcfXAf

• 132 posts
    August 10, 2015 3:48 AM PDT

Awesome! :D <3

This post was edited by sajbear at August 10, 2015 3:59 AM PDT
    • 120 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:53 AM PDT
    Very nice !
    • 144 posts
    August 10, 2015 5:35 AM PDT

FANTASTIC......

I love bread crumbs.  Thanks

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 5:42 AM PDT

Glad you guys like it! :)

• 384 posts
    August 10, 2015 6:01 AM PDT
    Woot! Looking good!
    • 132 posts
    August 10, 2015 6:04 AM PDT

Btw, Kilsin is that ruin in the distance a real place we will be able to explore? :)

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    sajbear said:

Btw, Kilsin is that ruin in the distance a real place we will be able to explore? :)

Yes, absolutely but I cannot give any more information away at this stage, just wanted to show you all a nice screenshot!

There may be a closer view of it next Monday ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 10, 2015 6:22 AM PDT
    • 453 posts
    August 10, 2015 7:49 AM PDT

Thanks, love it! The more breadcrumbs the better ;) This may sound funny but I like the style of dress the female is wearing LOL. Kudos.

• 595 posts
    August 10, 2015 9:12 AM PDT

Sweet!  LFG.

That bit on the right looks quite a bit more extensive than the structure directly ahead of us.  I won't pry any more than that Kils ;D

• 87 posts
    August 10, 2015 10:17 AM PDT

Yes, post haste !

• 67 posts
    August 10, 2015 12:22 PM PDT

Looks great! Thanks for the screenshot.

• 154 posts
    August 10, 2015 12:28 PM PDT

That screenshot gives me the thickening. I can't wait! I think the humans look awesome I love the variation and the textures displayed!

• 2138 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:16 PM PDT

That is very nice, head to the right and come around and up to the left, the cliff and rocks on the immediate left can provide some protection. Then double back along the ridge line in the distance to the distant right, can look down the way you came to see if anything is "interested" in that depression or following. And the clothing is fine, the dress is fine, the wolf should not be too much trouble unless it can be left alone. Not cartoony, fantasy, I think the guy facing "us" is Jason :)

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:40 PM PDT
    Nikademis said:

Sweet!  LFG.

That bit on the right looks quite a bit more extensive than the structure directly ahead of us.  I won't pry any more than that Kils ;D

You wait until you see the front of it from a distance! ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 10, 2015 4:41 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:42 PM PDT
    cram9030 said:

That screenshot gives me the thickening. I can't wait! I think the humans look awesome I love the variation and the textures displayed!

The team has done an amazing job and it's still so early in development :)

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:44 PM PDT
    Manouk said:

That is very nice, head to the right and come around and up to the left, the cliff and rocks on the immediate left can provide some protection. Then double back along the ridge line in the distance to the distant right, can look down the way you came to see if anything is "interested" in that depression or following. And the clothing is fine, the dress is fine, the wolf should not be too much trouble unless it can be left alone. Not cartoony, fantasy, I think the guy facing "us" is Jason :)

The zone isn't fully populated in that screenshot but I think you have a good plan of attack there :)

The guy facing us is the same style of human I use for my Rogue! He just looks a bit shifty lol

• 33 posts
    August 10, 2015 5:27 PM PDT
    Manouk said:

Which Jason? :) 

• 578 posts
    August 10, 2015 9:54 PM PDT

HAHA what a tease!!! Looks great though!

• 311 posts
    August 10, 2015 11:51 PM PDT

Looks like you need a dps Druid for that group. Really don't think you guys can handle all that without me, but guess you'll just have to wait till you let me in 8b. Looks god but you all might wanna grab atleast some sticks or rocks to fight your way there.

• 9115 posts
    August 10, 2015 11:57 PM PDT
    Kazingathi said:

Looks like you need a dps Druid for that group. Really don't think you guys can handle all that without me, but guess you'll just have to wait till you let me in 8b. Looks god but you all might wanna grab atleast some sticks or rocks to fight your way there.

I think you might be right, SoW after we take the wolves down? ;)

• 91 posts
    August 11, 2015 9:21 AM PDT

love it!