Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

6 weeks

This topic has been closed.
    • 144 posts
    July 22, 2015 8:45 PM PDT

Hey Team its been 6 weeks since we have had any kind of visual update.  How goes the battle?

Kilsin,  awesome job keeping everyone involved on the forums.  Work has me tied down pretty hard atm

• 9115 posts
    July 22, 2015 9:31 PM PDT
    Chaam said:

Hey Team its been 6 weeks since we have had any kind of visual update.  How goes the battle?

Kilsin,  awesome job keeping everyone involved on the forums.  Work has me tied down pretty hard atm

Hey Chaam, as previously stated, the big update is roughly a couple more months away, the team is working extremely hard to meet that timeframe so in the interim, jump in and interact with me until it's ready as there will be no video or visual update unless I include a screenshot (which I am working with Joppa to get authorised) in one of my posts.

Thanks for continuing to be patient. :)

• 132 posts
    July 23, 2015 3:55 AM PDT

Can't wait! Can we get a date? :P

• 9115 posts
    July 23, 2015 4:27 AM PDT
    sajbear said:

I am sure if you offer to buy us dinner first we can arrange a date, oh wait, you mean...no sorry! no date but don't worry it will be soon™ lol ;)

• 132 posts
    July 23, 2015 4:33 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    sajbear said:

I am sure if you offer to buy us dinner first we can arrange a date, oh wait, you mean...no sorry! no date but don't worry it will be soon™ lol ;)

;)

• 3016 posts
    July 24, 2015 5:09 PM PDT

I'll be waiting with baited breath, Kilsin. :)

• 144 posts
    July 25, 2015 6:14 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Chaam said:

Hey Chaam, as previously stated, the big update is roughly a couple more months away, the team is working extremely hard to meet that timeframe so in the interim, jump in and interact with me until it's ready as there will be no video or visual update unless I include a screenshot (which I am working with Joppa to get authorised) in one of my posts.

Thanks for continuing to be patient. :)

That's pretty awesome,  however I did not forget and after 6 weeks I was just dropping the hint that we still remember.  The post got you to give us an update even if it is brief. 

Thanks a Bunch

Chaam

• 9115 posts
    July 25, 2015 8:03 AM PDT

It isn't an update or new news mate, I have posted this multiple times before across multiple platforms.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread now as it has run its course and no longer serves a purpose. Thanks for being patient, as soon as we are ready to release the big update, you will all be the first to know. :)