Forums » The Enchanter

Brainstorming the Enchanter

• 2973 posts
    March 8, 2018 10:28 AM PST

Keiiek said:

That sounds a lot like Charm but with easier/more control of the mob, like Mind Control. It could work out but I'd say the mobs would likely need to have reduced stats when under the effects of the spell or else it would very likely make Enchanters the kings of soloing like they were in EQ. Take control of mob, use mob to fight other mob, kill both while they are weak. Unless it had a ridiculous cooldown that would make the ability something players would rarely ever use since it would mostly be a "dead" slot in a limited action set. 

• 157 posts
    March 8, 2018 2:11 PM PST

Yeah, i was thinking like a 2 minute duration with a 6 minute cooldown. What's up with your avatar, Lol? It looks like a spell icon, and I'm trying to imagine what the spell does and the name of it. For some reason, a Prince song comes to mind, lol.

• 157 posts
    March 12, 2018 1:53 PM PDT

Here's another one. Viral Pacification. Cast this spell on an NPC and for 30 seconds any NPC within 5 meters of the target becomes pacified for 30 seconds. This would be a high level form of Pacify. Would be a good spell to cast on a pathing mob.