Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Question about Kickstarter Pledges that were Honored

• 17 posts
    January 28, 2015 7:37 AM PST

The Pledge Matrix in the wiki shows currently available pledges, but there is not a separate section to include those of us who were credited for our KS pledges. So it becomes a bit confusing about what benefits we still get with the tiers we pledged for?

For Example: I am a KS Paragon Tier, 250 dollars(my website subscription says KS Paragon even though it is no longer available to newer pledge folk).

I just thought it may be a good idea to add another matrix to show the benefits that we get as KS pledge folk. :)

This post was edited by Khayos at January 28, 2015 10:16 PM PST
    • 318 posts
    January 28, 2015 7:50 AM PST
    For Example: I am a KS Paragon Tier, 250 dollars(my website subscription says KS Paragon even though it is no longer available to newer pledge folk).

Regarding this part of the quote, the KS Paragon is still an available option for me. I think when you subscribe to a particular tier, that tier is no longer listed as a choice for you because you're already subscribed to that tier.

Like for me, the Pathfinder option isn't listed as a choice (because that's the one I chose on KS and subscribed for), but the KS Paragon is still listed on the list.

This post was edited by Wellspring at January 31, 2015 9:14 PM PST
    • 366 posts
    January 28, 2015 8:11 AM PST

My pledge (journeyman's) is not listed on the wiki as well.  I will say that I am concerned enough about my pledge level that I  (and I advised my friends) to screenshot their pledge and save their e-mails as receipts.  It would be nice to have more confirmation about our pledges. I know we can go shop/my panel and view the title of our pledge there.  Then we refer to the Kickstarter site for the description. Alpha testing is "at least 4-6 months away"(https://twitter.com/Aradune/status/552662667979005952); it would be nice to know what each level access of each level of testing is included for more clarity. 

Part of the description for my pledge was "All previous reward tiers plus very early access to the game as a tester. The exceptions for those who pledge this tier are simple.Be ready and able to help us with any type of game testing and be willing to spend time submitting detailed bug reports. As a paragon you will receive mention in the credits, have a special tag on our forums once they are established, and a special icon that you can display next to your character name when the game launches.

All of those who participate in this pledge must sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) and cannot work for any other game company. If at anytime we feel it is justified your access can be removed by the development team." https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

I took that to mean pre-alpha testing (since the others said alpha testing and this one was earlier access plus an NDA).

• 308 posts
    January 28, 2015 8:12 AM PST

I would recommend sending Joppa a message, he took care of it for me.

• 366 posts
    January 28, 2015 8:18 AM PST
    Wellspring said:

Regarding this part of the quote, the KS Paragon is still an available option for me. I think when you subscribe to a particular tier, that tier is no longer listed as a choice for you because you're already subscribed to that tier.

Like for me, the Pathfinder option isn't listed as a choice (because that's the one I chose on KS and subscribed for), but the KS Paragon is still listed on the list.

I think Khayos is referring to this page: https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki/view/pageId/261/slug/pledge-levels

• 671 posts
    January 28, 2015 9:00 AM PST

I agree the Pledge levels need to be flushed out more & easily transparent for those who have(membership), or are looking to become a member of the Pantheon community.

The KS issue is not related to the shop, or that chart. Because, it is no longer purchasable and that chart represent current pledge tiers. I believe that Visionary Realms are already working on it, as they are moving to a new web site soon (couple months?), & presumably would at that time, take the opportunity to redo the whole wiki & new Pantheon Pledge Store & Tiers.

Great things are ahead..

This post was edited by Hieromonk at January 28, 2015 10:16 PM PST
    • 308 posts
    January 28, 2015 9:09 AM PST

In a couple of cases it is in fact related to the KS issue and the shop, some people purchased "bridge" pledges based upon tiers offered during the KS that aren't included in the current tier system or have some benefits normally included in higher tiers now.   For example: https://www.pantheonrotf.com/store/product/61/bridge-pledge which clearly states that people who pledged this tier in KS this got to keep their KS rewards with this pledge.  As i stated, if you are one of the folks with this pledge, you may want to contact Joppa (sorry Joppa!).

This post was edited by Reht at January 28, 2015 10:16 PM PST
    • 999 posts
    January 28, 2015 2:37 PM PST
    • 17 posts
    January 28, 2015 3:04 PM PST
    Wellspring said:

KS Paragon is listed there yes, but unless you were an original KS Pledge person and have the emails to prove it, they wont honor it since it is not part of the currently available pledges. My Pledge was already honored I am not worried about that, I am just curious about having the past KS folk having the option to see they are still entitled to what they pledged for in the first place :)

• 999 posts
    January 28, 2015 3:48 PM PST
    I believe the pledges were only honored within 30 days of the site launch (I'd have to look through old emails). To my knowledge, any former KS pledgers, even with emails, would be signing up to the updated pledges like every new member now. And if you need to see the Kickstarter table, refer to my previous post link.
    This post was edited by Raidan at January 28, 2015 10:16 PM PST
    • 23 posts
    January 31, 2015 3:31 PM PST

With the resent closure of the previously mentioned entity that shall not be named it is more imperative that there be some record for the bridge pledges as well as any other pledges not listed in the Wiki. 

The original KS pledge matrix is shown here.

It is obvious if you look at the above link and match it to the Wiki that they don't match.  I think for the overall peace of mind for everyone who is currently here; whether in the wings or at the forefront, that there be something in place to validate our contributions.  This will become even more important as the team goes through the list of "promised" items and makes any changes that they deem necessary to help maintain the vision of the game.

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2015 4:11 PM PST

The original Kickstarter page displays your pledge here if you have a transferable email as proof: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

If not, then you missed out on the KS pledges and can then refer to our Wiki found here: 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki/view/pageId/261/slug/pledge-levels

We are working on all things related to the Store, Pledges, add-ons etc so until we are able to review the items and repost, please know that we have stated several times now that we will honour all purchases and we are working on revamping and releasing more information on these things as soon as we can.

The only thing we are looking to review within pledges are any items that can give an advantage in game (most do not have these) and in game subscription models to make sure everything is balanced and in order for the games release stages.

Please be patient guys we are looking into this now but we are extremely busy with some internal timelines and the information I have linked will show you what your pledges include.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 31, 2015 9:18 PM PST
    • 999 posts
    January 31, 2015 6:25 PM PST
    Yvyll said:

With the resent closure of the previously mentioned entity that shall not be named it is more imperative that there be some record for the bridge pledges as well as any other pledges not listed in the Wiki. 

It is obvious if you look at the above link and match it to the Wiki that they don't match.  I think for the overall peace of mind for everyone who is currently here; whether in the wings or at the forefront, that there be something in place to validate our contributions.  This will become even more important as the team goes through the list of "promised" items and makes any changes that they deem necessary to help maintain the vision of the game.

I would agree with this and regardless of how the shop is revised - a simple listing of the rewards applied to your account listed on your Homepage would suffice and remove a lot of confusion.

An example would be...

Your Contributions: $250

Pledge Tier:   Pathfinder

Rewards Currently applied to Account:

1.  Alpha Access

2. Beta Access

3.  etc.

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2015 7:19 PM PST
    Raidan said:
    Yvyll said:

I would agree with this and regardless of how the shop is revised - a simple listing of the rewards applied to your account listed on your Homepage would suffice and remove a lot of confusion.

An example would be...

1.  Alpha Access

2. Beta Access

3.  etc.

We are looking into ways of editing the already existing "mouse over information" available just under your profile picture on the homepage but we may not be able to automatically link it to individual pledges due to the nature of the site and the difference in KS and Dev site pledge packages, if we can't automate it then we would have to hand type and add each pledge package and it's contents to each single member of this site, which will be a monstrous task.

If that is what you guys want though, we will see what we can do, please note that it will remove us from other tasks though as it will be such a big job.

In the mean time, that information is easily available in the links I provided above for both original KS pledges and Dev site Wiki pledges. If you have any questions, please PM one of us and we will be happy to help. :)

• 3016 posts
    January 31, 2015 9:17 PM PST
    Kilsin said:

The original Kickstarter page displays your pledge here if you have a transferable email as proof: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588672538/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen

If not, then you missed out on the KS pledges and can then refer to our Wiki found here: 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/wiki/view/pageId/261/slug/pledge-levels

We are working on all things related to the Store, Pledges, add-ons etc so until we are able to review the items and repost, please know that we have stated several times now that we will honour all purchases and we are working on revamping and releasing more information on these things as soon as we can.

The only thing we are looking to review within pledges are any items that can give an advantage in game (most do not have these) and in game subscription models to make sure everything is balanced and in order for the games release stages.

Please be patient guys we are looking into this now but we are extremely busy with some internal timelines and the information I have linked will show you what your pledges include.

If any doubt I have kept proof of everything... but really won't be concerned unless by some off chance changes come to the pledge I've donated for.

• 3016 posts
    January 31, 2015 9:19 PM PST
    Raidan said:
    Yvyll said:

An example would be...

1.  Alpha Access

2. Beta Access

3.  etc.

That would be helpful and keep things clear and concise.  :)

• 76 posts
    June 14, 2016 5:02 AM PDT

I see that the Pathfinder Pledge($250.00) is no longer getting an invite to the dev guild. Is this true for the KS Paragon Pledge($250.00) as well?

Also...If not...Can I just give you guys $50 for this addition?(maybe should sell individual perks as add-ons to current packages for more revenue?) I would like to retain my KS Paragon status ;/

This post was edited by Vega at June 14, 2016 9:36 AM PDT