Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Macro Hotkey

• 8 posts
    July 13, 2024 6:49 AM PDT
    Are there plans to be able to bind macros to hotkeys? That would be very useful.
    • 2250 posts
    July 13, 2024 2:08 PM PDT

Not at present.

Never hurts to express your opinion though, Release is a long way off.

• 3 posts
    July 17, 2024 4:43 AM PDT

Hello

I completely agree that binding macros to hotkeys would be a fantastic addition to the game!

It would greatly enhance our gameplay experience and make it easier to execute complex actions quickly. Have there been any discussions or plans regarding this feature?

Thank you

• 5 posts
    August 13, 2024 5:49 AM PDT

It could be they want to balance how much could be automated via scripting or dual-boxing, whatever.. Even though external mouse positioning/clicking is a thing.

However, it is way too cumbersome, as a normal single player, to use just a mouse to click macros especially in dungeon/raid content or even bad pull situations.

• 580 posts
    August 22, 2024 1:33 PM PDT

Some classes are definitely going to benefit more from mappable macros, but they are also great for RP, especially when you tie them to spells and emotes.

I don't want to hijack the thread to talk about boxing, but it seems to me there are other ways to handle that and still allow creativity in macro use by the vast majority of players.

• 1 posts
    August 27, 2024 3:55 AM PDT

I'm really looking forward to this tie-up even though it's still a long way off.

eggy car

This post was edited by crankyyou at August 27, 2024 3:56 AM PDT