Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Black Screen

• 20 posts
    June 10, 2024 10:34 PM PDT
    Can anyone help me with a random black screen issue? I've updated my video drivers and all the patches for the game. No matter what resolution I put the game in I still get random black screens. Please help.....
    • 234 posts
    June 11, 2024 4:51 AM PDT

It is a known issue for GeForce graphics cards under 1000. It is also something that VR has decided not to support.

• 4 posts
    August 22, 2024 5:44 AM PDT

I'm not sure if the last two posters are mistyping, mistaken, or intentionally trying to mislead people.

"This problem is actually often caused by the machine running for too long. Maybe you should check and run to clean up the trash."

It's a missing instruction set in the lighting of certain video cards that is the culprit here,

and no, it is definitely not

"This issue is common with GeForce graphics cards under $1,000. Also, VR doesn't encourage it. "

Be assured that you can spend far less than a thousand dollars to have just a lovely Pantheon experience.

• 2250 posts
    August 22, 2024 10:09 AM PDT

@Geddoe,

The previous two posters are accounts created solely for the purpose of posting hidden links to other game sites on these forums. There have been quite a few such posts in recent months. Your comment brought them to my attention and they have been removed.

So thanks :)

This post was edited by Jothany at August 22, 2024 10:10 AM PDT