Forums » News and Announcements

MONTHLY Pre-Alpha Testing!

• VR Staff
    • 525 posts
    December 8, 2022 10:57 AM PST

Starting in January, Pre-Alpha Testers will have MONTHLY pre-alpha access.

Help shape the face of Terminus, be an integral part of driving Pantheon through development, and adventure FIRST in a new and exciting world.

If you haven't already joined the Pantheon family, make your pledge here and we look forward to seeing you in Terminus!

This post was edited by Savanja at December 8, 2022 11:14 AM PST
    • 252 posts
    December 8, 2022 1:03 PM PST

This is extremely exciting even for us non-VIP people

• 102 posts
    December 8, 2022 5:17 PM PST

I've been trying to free up enough money to upgrade my pledge for many months. Now I'm even more determined to upgrade during the new year!

This post was edited by Brutenga at December 8, 2022 5:18 PM PST
    • 83 posts
    December 14, 2022 6:21 AM PST

Very nice, thank you guys ! I might finally find some time and do at least a few PAs if they are now monthly.

• 42 posts
    December 20, 2022 11:33 AM PST

Disregard I found it.. 

This post was edited by Nathos at December 20, 2022 11:40 AM PST
    • 10 posts
    December 20, 2022 12:04 PM PST

If I upgrade my pledge do I pay the difference or the actual new pledge amount?

I found my answer online.  There's an Upgrade option at the bottom of the pledge screen that allows you to upgrade for the difference of your current pledge. 

New Question!!  How long of pre alpha access did everyone have before if it's going to monthly access in January?

This post was edited by Corndog at December 20, 2022 12:44 PM PST
    • 20 posts
    December 20, 2022 1:00 PM PST

hmm...does monhtly mean all month? or certain days? weekends? im ready to fork over some money! tell me more!!!!!!! <3

• VR Staff
    • 525 posts
    December 20, 2022 3:08 PM PST

Saamir said:

hmm...does monhtly mean all month? or certain days? weekends? im ready to fork over some money! tell me more!!!!!!! <3

Designated test sessions.  It will be much like we are doing now, only more frequently.

• 3 posts
    January 5, 2023 8:01 AM PST

Hi Pledges, I am excited to say the least.. To join and get my mind and old school vibe mmorpg fix. 

Is the Pre-Alpha Testing available to newly pledges? (TRIUMVIRATE PLEDGE)

• 61 posts
    January 5, 2023 8:52 AM PST

Nemoe said:

Hi Pledges, I am excited to say the least.. To join and get my mind and old school vibe mmorpg fix. 

Is the Pre-Alpha Testing available to newly pledges? (TRIUMVIRATE PLEDGE)

Welcome , Yes with a Triumvirate pledge you will have acess to PA when there is a schedule session.

• 3 posts
    March 15, 2023 1:45 PM PDT

What Level of Pledge recieves this prestigious Honor? I pledged years ago and would love to participate in some of these Alpha testings. Do I qualify and if not, how could I?

• 61 posts
    March 15, 2023 1:57 PM PDT

oodonut3448 said:

What Level of Pledge recieves this prestigious Honor? I pledged years ago and would love to participate in some of these Alpha testings. Do I qualify and if not, how could I?

A Scion of the black rose pledge or higher will let you play in the pre alpha monthly tests

Some old Kickstarter pledges also have pa-testing access. 

Which pledge do you currently have?  Up top on the right side should be a "my pledge " button should tell you what pledge you have.

This post was edited by Dosi at March 15, 2023 1:58 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    March 15, 2023 2:48 PM PDT

Dosi said:

oodonut3448 said:

A Scion of the black rose pledge or higher will let you play in the pre alpha monthly tests

Some old Kickstarter pledges also have pa-testing access. 

Which pledge do you currently have?  Up top on the right side should be a "my pledge " button should tell you what pledge you have.

I have a keepers pledge i pledged back in 2017 though i believe if that matters

• 61 posts
    March 15, 2023 3:18 PM PDT

I don't see it listed on the current pledge list. You can summit a support ticket  the CS team will send you what's in your pledge. Here is a link https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 2038 posts
    March 15, 2023 5:50 PM PDT

I had a Keeper's Pledge. It was the $100 level. You get into Beta with Keepers Pledge.

• 12 posts
    March 31, 2023 11:15 AM PDT

oodonut3448 said:

This shows the older pledges.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181128041628/https://pantheonmmo.com/join/

• 947 posts
    April 1, 2023 5:52 PM PDT

Ruinar said:

Is it though?

• 27 posts
    April 20, 2023 6:23 PM PDT

Darch said:

Ruinar said:

Is it though?

As a Pathfinder pledge from 2017....nope...its not

This post was edited by BryanR at April 20, 2023 6:24 PM PDT
    • 22 posts
    April 24, 2023 2:04 PM PDT

BryanR said:

Darch said:

Ruinar said:

Is it though?

It is only exciting from the perspective that we might be somewhat closer to Alpha? Yeah, who am I kidding? LOL

I would upgrade to a higher pledge if I thought alpha was coming anytime this year. 

• 295 posts
    April 24, 2023 10:31 PM PDT

Darch said:

Ruinar said:

Is it though?

Yes, it is exciting to me. I can, sincerely, be excited for others who get to test the game monthly even though I cannot. I've long decided in life that everything is not about me and I can be genuinely happy when others get to enjoy things I cannot. I was excited to hear about this for the PA folks. I was excited for Pantheon Plus, Nathan Napalm and Bazgrim to get to play in Fortress Deviare. I was excited for them to get to play again most recently. 

And, so on...

• 252 posts
    April 25, 2023 4:41 PM PDT

Ladro9hands said:

BryanR said:

Darch said:

Ruinar said:

Is it though?

It is only exciting from the perspective that we might be somewhat closer to Alpha? Yeah, who am I kidding? LOL

I would upgrade to a higher pledge if I thought alpha was coming anytime this year. 

I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to speak for ALL of us non-VIP people. Maybe what I should have said is "This is extremely exciting, even for me, a non-VIP pledger". 

This post was edited by Ruinar at April 25, 2023 4:42 PM PDT