Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

StoneFish

• 454 posts
    May 19, 2022 2:36 PM PDT

Great profile in the newsletter!

• 724 posts
    May 19, 2022 2:54 PM PDT

Thank you.

My profile on these forum boards are open and I accept friend requests and direct messages.  

I'd direct Kilsin to delete this post as it doesn't exactly fit with the general nature of General Pantheon Discussion, but I of course have no power over Kilsin, so instead I'll ask that anyone finding this post from Questaar to modify the nature of the discussion onto how great Pantheon will be, or to be more specific how great Pantheon will be once I, StoneFish, get into the world to really make it a place worthy of visiting.  So heap your praise upon me in your most colorful diction and don't spare any reservations for I will take everything you say about how wonderful I am and instantly forget it.  All comments that fail to praise me sufficiently will be gifted an in-game Meal of Swiftness that is surely about movement speed and not about the rapid emptying of ones bowels.  

This post was edited by StoneFish at May 19, 2022 3:12 PM PDT
    • 258 posts
    May 19, 2022 3:20 PM PDT

StoneFish said:

Thank you.

My profile on these forum boards are open and I accept friend requests and direct messages.  

I'd direct Kilsin to delete this post as it doesn't exactly fit with the general nature of General Pantheon Discussion, but I of course have no power over Kilsin, so instead I'll ask that anyone finding this post from Questaar to modify the nature of the discussion onto how great Pantheon will be, or to be more specific how great Pantheon will be once I, StoneFish, get into the world to really make it a place worthy of visiting.  So heap your praise upon me in your most colorful diction and don't spare any reservations for I will take everything you say about how wonderful I am and instantly forget it.  All comments that fail to praise me sufficiently will be gifted an in-game Meal of Swiftness that is surely about movement speed and not about the rapid emptying of ones bowels.  

BRO.. count me in!!! XD

• 2037 posts
    May 19, 2022 4:40 PM PDT

That was far & away the most entertaining Community Feature I've ever read.

And I'm not just saying that because I want some banana nut bread. Honest!

• 888 posts
    May 20, 2022 2:02 AM PDT

Newsletter Community Feature said: What is your favorite part about Pantheon’s community?

StoneFish said:

The plethora of obviously undiagnosed mental maladies in combination with inquisitive and heartfelt good cheer.

Sir,  I take great umbrage at this insinuation.  I will have you know that my obvious mental malady has been diagnosed and medicated. 

• 1277 posts
    May 20, 2022 7:55 AM PDT

I know of a place ... once we get there you'll see how amazing it is.  Come on, just follow me!  I would not lead you astray.....

• 119 posts
    May 20, 2022 8:31 AM PDT

On general principal I dislike underwater zones. So modelling niche underwater aquatic creatures like Stonefish seems like a waste of development time.

Please focus on the topic in hand, which is clearly progression to Alpha release!

• 295 posts
    May 20, 2022 8:08 PM PDT

I have to read the Newsletter now so I can get in on the praise. An early congrats anyhoo.