Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

To the new artists at VR

• 724 posts
    May 13, 2022 11:05 AM PDT

To the new Art Department members

The time is now to assist the art department in expanding their list of items to create so as to disrupt their nightly repose with the crushing weight of insurmountable expectations. 

1.A small Outhouse that replaces the player when they type /AFK.

2.Ugly, like really ugly Chipmunks

3.Butterflies that appear to be confused about how they are flying, so just normal butterflies I guess.

4.Desired paths: the foot fall evidence indicating path use the 'city designers' did not forsee.  

5.Trash and compost heaps in towns, there is always that one citizen. 

6.Flowers, lots of flowers.

7.Leaves on the ground and downed trees. So far the videos have shown woods so perfect I assume Terminus has a team of groundskeepers kidnapped from the Augusta Golf Course.

8.Animation of stumbles and clumsy movement. Personally I am as graceful as a prime buck, but i have witnessed others dance at weddings so ...

Anyway, I'm overjoyed to know that the team is complete and you are helping to build this world.  

Thanks and please ignore anything I ever say, I can't be trusted.  

• 888 posts
    May 13, 2022 12:27 PM PDT

Graffiti in strange places saying "Aradune was here".

• 888 posts
    May 13, 2022 1:04 PM PDT

StoneFish said:

3.Butterflies that appear to be confused about how they are flying, so just normal butterflies I guess.

Murderflies that look like innocent, cute butterflies but when viewed up close they have bloody fangs and they will viciously attack other insects and animals.

• 724 posts
    May 13, 2022 2:10 PM PDT

Counterfleche said:

Graffiti in strange places saying "Aradune was here".

Oh, my heart.  You sweet creature, that is a wonderful idea.  

• 1999 posts
    May 13, 2022 3:59 PM PDT

StoneFish said: 1.A small Outhouse that replaces the player when they type /AFK.

I really like this. Male PCs would have a sun symbol on the door, female PCs would have a half-moon. Many players today might not even realize what those 'small houses' represent.

5.Trash and compost heaps in towns, there is always that one citizen. 

Trash piles were an early example of places we might scavenge useful items. Unless they pull Scavenging from the game,they better have some.

• 1860 posts
    May 13, 2022 5:36 PM PDT

Or they could understand the current situation and be extremely efficient at producing the essentials...

• 724 posts
    May 13, 2022 5:59 PM PDT

philo said:

Or they could understand the current situation and be extremely efficient at producing the essentials...

Yes!!  The Banana Nut Bread should appear moist and dark.