Forums » Crafting and Gathering

May 2022 crafting stream: joy and ?'s

• 724 posts
    May 7, 2022 6:31 PM PDT

May 2022 crafting stream: joy and ?'s

Overjoyed with Nephele being the crafting guru. He has only increased my desire to become a valued crafter of consumables and a capable cook in the field. My Halfling Ranger will be sure to whip up many a useful concoction to allow fruitful engagements. Allowing players to become a true master of one and proficient in many crafting endeavors will likely have a positive social element baked into the gaming experience. I can not express further my delight in the better understanding of how this game is being approached by the makers. I recognize the speach and thoughtfulness of delivery of competent hard working team members. It's a comfort to continue seeing this process in the hands of professionals.

That being said I have a question(s) for Nephele:
    Will there be a risk in the cooking to create something harmful or poisonous that can be discovered only in the eating?

Is there a wish for forever being on my naughty list for failing to mention how moist the banana nut bread will be?

This post was edited by StoneFish at May 7, 2022 6:54 PM PDT
    • 326 posts
    May 7, 2022 7:32 PM PDT

"-baked into the gaming experience"

oh, you...and eating a failed wyvern tail gland souffle only to discover a useful rogue poison is brilliant...