Forums » Fan Creations

Is Pantheon’s Vision Changing?

• 2886 posts
    December 18, 2021 1:18 PM PST
    It seems like every time a new reveal comes out from Pantheon, there's people claiming that the game isn't turning out to be what they expected. This leaves many believing that it lacks a clear vision since the passing of Brad McQuaid. But is it really being taken in a different direction, or is this just a case of mismanaged expectations? In this video, I take a closer look to get an answer to this important question: https://youtu.be/Rfw1VE6jPd8
    • 326 posts
    December 18, 2021 1:51 PM PST

Still onboard. Go team!

• 31 posts
    December 19, 2021 12:41 PM PST

Funny thing I've never thought Pantheon's Vision was changing, in fact it's quite the opposite, I knew about Pantheon very early on but I pledged because how truthful they are to their vision and how consistent Joppa's direction has been with that vision. And before people call me blind or indoctrinated they've also been sticking to their guns about stuff that I've always been on the fence about and I wouldn't mind they change (not that I'm complaining about that either, there's a lot more that I love in the vision than I dont, and I trust they can change my mind about these particular features I'm apprehensive about).

• 295 posts
    December 21, 2021 10:55 PM PST

Very, very nice video Bazgrim. I ALWAYS enjoy your work and how it factually challenges the false narratives circulating around Pantheon. 

This post was edited by Dikenzu at December 21, 2021 10:57 PM PST