Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What is Champion Forum Access?

• 68 posts
    November 8, 2021 8:50 PM PST

See above.  Part of Pathfinder says Champion Forum Access.  What is this?  I have it, but I can't tell that it does anything.  Now people are talking about the Champions access to the new Discord.  I don't have this.  I am The Confused. 

• 3852 posts
    November 9, 2021 8:10 AM PST

When you check the forums you see a General Forum near the top - this one. A bit lower down you see a Crafting Forum. Between the two is a Champion Forum. It is not visible to those that aren't Champions and if you have not logged in (so the program knows that you are a Champion) you cannot see it. So make sure that you are logged in to the forums - then it should be on your screen.

It has nothing at all to do with whatever Discord access we get - a matter on which I am sublimely ignorant since I have never even installed Discord. 

This post was edited by dorotea at November 9, 2021 8:12 AM PST
    • 1860 posts
    November 9, 2021 9:02 AM PST

dorotea said:

It has nothing at all to do with whatever Discord access we get - a matter on which I am sublimely ignorant since I have never even installed Discord. 

To have access to the official discord channel you currently need to be a Champion or VIP level pledger.

• 252 posts
    November 9, 2021 9:04 AM PST

There is a discord thread with info in the Champion Forum section so once you gain access to that all will become clear. If you think you should have access but don't, I've had great luck with their support tickets.

• 68 posts
    November 9, 2021 10:08 AM PST

Ok, that's my problem.  I am Pathfinder with is a Champion Level pledge.  One of the perks of Pathfinder is ACCESS TO CHAMPION FORUMS.  Says it right in the package.  I'm not hating, but there's an obvious wire loose eh

• VR Staff
    • 368 posts
    November 9, 2021 11:16 AM PST

dudimous said:

Ok, that's my problem.  I am Pathfinder with is a Champion Level pledge.  One of the perks of Pathfinder is ACCESS TO CHAMPION FORUMS.  Says it right in the package.  I'm not hating, but there's an obvious wire loose eh

I have fixed your access to the Champion forums. Seems a flag was missing for you but you should be good to go. Once you get in the Champion forums, you should see a post about getting Discord access.

• 9115 posts
    November 9, 2021 1:51 PM PST

philo said:

dorotea said:

To have access to the official discord channel you currently need to be a Champion or VIP level pledger.

Just to be clear, anyone who just subscribes to the forum for Champion access also gets Discord access as it is another communication platform for you folks to hang out on and for us to interact with you all.