Forums » News and Announcements

September 2021 Upcoming Events

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    August 30, 2021 7:29 AM PDT

Here's what's in store for Pantheon in the month of September!

This post was edited by Roenick at August 30, 2021 7:30 AM PDT
    • 248 posts
    August 30, 2021 10:42 AM PDT

Oh, look at the background! Hope to see more from that place xD

-sorte.

• 326 posts
    August 30, 2021 2:30 PM PDT

Thanks for the heads up

• 122 posts
    August 30, 2021 6:32 PM PDT

Yay!  I'll actually be able to catch the stream this time since I'm taking that week off from work.  And awesome background artwork!  If that's of wilds end then I'm stoked to see you guys walking through that zone.

• 223 posts
    August 31, 2021 3:26 AM PDT

Looking forward to see what had been cooking in Wilds End!

• 902 posts
    August 31, 2021 7:17 AM PDT

Can't wait!!!

• 219 posts
    September 2, 2021 4:23 AM PDT

Same as everyone else; looking forward to seeing how Wild's End is shaping up!

• 10 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:58 AM PDT

set alarm ..............  check :)

• 287 posts
    September 5, 2021 6:36 PM PDT
    Really liking these announcements for the month.
    • 209 posts
    September 6, 2021 12:15 AM PDT

Septermber is looking great! Quick question, though: what time is the stream on the 9th? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

• 2001 posts
    September 6, 2021 11:30 AM PDT

Gyldervane said: Septermber is looking great! Quick question, though: what time is the stream on the 9th? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

They didn't put the Devstream time on last month's 'Upcoming Events' poster either. I'd guess it was just further in the future than they wanted - or could - commit to. I expect that will be the normal process.

Someone will post an announcement this week specifically about the Stream . We'll get the exact time then.

Most commonly, it occurs at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern, 1 AM UTC.

• 209 posts
    September 8, 2021 7:05 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Gyldervane said: Septermber is looking great! Quick question, though: what time is the stream on the 9th? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

They didn't put the Devstream time on last month's 'Upcoming Events' poster either. I'd guess it was just further in the future than they wanted - or could - commit to. I expect that will be the normal process.

Someone will post an announcement this week specifically about the Stream . We'll get the exact time then.

Most commonly, it occurs at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern, 1 AM UTC.

Cool, thanks!

• 724 posts
    September 24, 2021 8:10 AM PDT

Dev round table tonight!!!   Woo.  Gonna ask about banana nut bread and finally put all our worries to rest.  

• 122 posts
    September 24, 2021 6:14 PM PDT

StoneFish said:

Dev round table tonight!!!   Woo.  Gonna ask about banana nut bread and finally put all our worries to rest.  

I feel like I need to know the answer to this question.

• 2001 posts
    September 24, 2021 9:02 PM PDT

Morraak said:
    StoneFish said: Dev round table tonight!!!   Woo.  Gonna ask about banana nut bread and finally put all our worries to rest.

I feel like I need to know the answer to this question.

Enquiring minds want to know!

:)