Forums » News and Announcements

Aug 13th Dev stream with CohhCarnage!

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:23 AM PDT

Legends speak of Halnir's hidden depths, but claim they lay dormant. What awaits those who descend beyond what mortals eyes have seen?

Join the Devs and guest CohhCarnage this Friday, August 13th, as they journey deeper into the vast, unexplored reaches of Halnir. This special play session takes place at 7am PDT. See you there!

This post was edited by Roenick at August 9, 2021 9:39 AM PDT
    • 326 posts
    August 9, 2021 10:05 AM PDT

Alrighty then. I suppose I can figure Twitch out by then...

• 2 posts
    August 9, 2021 10:28 AM PDT

16:00 CEST, I think I can make it home in time for that.

This post was edited by Mattexus at August 9, 2021 10:32 AM PDT
    • 41 posts
    August 12, 2021 9:44 AM PDT

Ante Meridiem???  Definately breaking all the gamer norms VR!  Sponsored by any caffinated drinks perhaps?

Hoping this means for a very LOOOOOOOOOONG play session!

This post was edited by MalFelis at August 12, 2021 9:46 AM PDT
    • 2001 posts
    August 12, 2021 9:55 AM PDT

MalFelis said: Ante Meridiem???  Definately breaking all the gamer norms VR!

Fooey on that! It used to be a norm for many gamers to STILL BE UP at 7AM from gaming the night before.

:D

• 41 posts
    August 13, 2021 6:07 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Fooey on that! It used to be a norm for many gamers to STILL BE UP at 7AM from gaming the night before.

:D

It appears ye have cursed me.  Been up since 5am for some reason. Maybe it's insomnia, maybe it's the excitement of Pantheon in the morning.

• 2001 posts
    August 13, 2021 7:05 AM PDT

"I love the smell of Pantheon in the morning"

• 184 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:05 AM PDT

amazing stream!!!! challenge is nicely tuned. What an explosive ending. Nice to see the difficulty and diversity shine. Superheated and supercooled mobs or whatnot were nice. NPCs climbing walls thing (i believe that's what I heard) was really awesome too. Seeing joppa get pushed off the cliff etc...just very cool and a very real evolution of combat and NPC AI that you cant find anywhere else. This is shaping up perfectly. Great job team!!!!

• 41 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:06 AM PDT

Awesome stream!  Love these and the class showcases. Keep it coming!!!

• 41 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:07 AM PDT

Jothany said:

"I love the smell of Pantheon in the morning"

You know it!!

• 219 posts
    August 13, 2021 10:08 AM PDT

Is there a link?  I don't care for Twitch and stuff, is this on YouTube?

• 2138 posts
    August 13, 2021 10:20 AM PDT

nice and LONG- I was suprised to see it humming along at 10:30am EST- I snuck it in a little at work. Cant wait to tune in later and see the whole thing.

I did catch some clip-worthy- omgosh I cant say I dont want to ruin it for those that haven't watched- but def something to put in the "best of" stream compilation. AND something that Ben Dean said that exonerates Kilsin. Kilsin can say he was just acting on "management tennents" at those times...lol.

Cohh expertly picked up the class and played effectively as well as decent on-the-fly camera perspectives.  I appreciated the attention to the changing overview.  

• 2001 posts
    August 13, 2021 10:32 AM PDT

Renathras said: Is there a link?  I don't care for Twitch and stuff, is this on YouTube?

It will likely be available to watch on Cohh's Twitch page and on his youtube page, today if you're lucky.

https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/CohhCarnage/videos

It may or may not show up on VR's youtube page since it wasn't broadcast on their Twitch channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PantheonRiseoftheFallen/videos

This post was edited by Jothany at August 13, 2021 10:35 AM PDT
    • 159 posts
    August 13, 2021 1:56 PM PDT

I enjoyed the stream. I respect CohhCarnage and I always watch any and all streams you do with him. The traps are awesome. Glad they are in the game. Love what Cohh said. You don't have to call people names and start a war because they have a differnt opinion/ view. Ben I don't like you. So I'm going to train you. LOL! Looking good... /salute   Oorah! 

• 1281 posts
    August 13, 2021 3:26 PM PDT

LOL I thought it said 7pm. I was really confused when I saw the stream already on PROTF YouTube channel.

• 99 posts
    August 13, 2021 3:51 PM PDT
    Great stream! Halnir’s looks huge every nook and cranny seemed to have another tunnel or split to get lost while adventuring. Watching the mob get beefed up from fire damage is awesome and knowing that the possibilities that come along with that idea are endless. You could have light sources increase Agro range or any number of other possible outcomes
    • 112 posts
    August 13, 2021 5:19 PM PDT

I really enjoyed another stream ...well done VR and thanks Cohh for the streaming!  I why surprise about the traps and how huge that dungeon really was. The fights were very intriguing especially the boss fight at the end ....WELL DONE!

• 392 posts
    August 13, 2021 5:38 PM PDT

I for one welcome back the fake floors/walls.

• 839 posts
    August 13, 2021 7:15 PM PDT
    Awesome stream guys, looked like a lot of interest peaked by coh's regulars asking lots of positive questions amongst just a few standard negative. noticed it a very good chat reaction to the discussion of free trial, I think you earned yourselves a lot of really positive interest today, and well deserved the game is looking amazing! Onwards and upwards