Forums » General Support

Knight's pledge - details?

• 18 posts
    August 8, 2021 3:15 PM PDT

I pledge back in 2018 and the reason why I picked the "Knight's" level was the opportunity to play in Alpha.  Of course at the time I pledged, I was under the impression that the game was closer to release - 3 years later, I hear Alpha is coming around the corner.  I checked my profile and it tells me my pledge but it doesn't tell me what I get.  It does offer that I can upgrade (why?) but it doesn't tell me what I get.  This just seems so suspicious. I was supposed to get into Alpha and get 2 copies along with other stuff I don't remember.  I'm starting to feel that I may not get what I origianlly paid into.  Where do I find what I am getting for my pledge?  I mean, after 3 years of getting nothing, I'm not feeling at all positive about where this game is going ... that is, if it ever actually releases.  

• 38 posts
    August 8, 2021 4:23 PM PDT

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    2 Digital copies of the game
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Additional character slot
    Game Title: Pantheon Explorer
    Stack of Minor Illusion Flasks
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

As for where I obtained this information, I used the "search" option with the phrase "knight's pledge"

~Hiwin

This post was edited by vthorm at August 8, 2021 4:24 PM PDT
    • 9323 posts
    August 8, 2021 4:58 PM PDT

Thanks vthorm!

I've moved this to General Support as it is an account/pledge question not General Pantheon.