June 12, 2021 9:41 AM PDT

deleted

This post was edited by Gammelsmurf at June 12, 2021 11:27 AM PDT
    • 1860 posts
    June 12, 2021 9:44 AM PDT

NDA...

• 33 posts
    June 12, 2021 9:57 AM PDT

Im not so up to date with all gamingterms so what does that abbreviation stands for?

• 94 posts
    June 12, 2021 10:36 AM PDT

Nondiscolusure Agreement. It means if you were a part of Pre-Alpha they don't want you sharing details of the session unless approved. Currently the expectation is that Pre-Alpha will always fall under NDA until Alpha where they will lessen the restriction. Until that time, enjoy your access, but probably better not to talk about it publicly.

• 174 posts
    June 12, 2021 10:38 AM PDT

He's referring to a Non Disclosure Agreement. In this case if you have indeed played in a pre-alpha testing session you are not allowed to discuss it here due to the NDA. You should have access to pre-alpha forums dedicated to testing...

• 33 posts
    June 12, 2021 11:27 AM PDT

Ahh these different forums...

• 33 posts
    June 12, 2021 12:28 PM PDT

Question deleted but they talked about it in a stream i saw so how can that be NDA?

• 2144 posts
    June 12, 2021 2:50 PM PDT

Gammelsmurf said: Question deleted but they talked about it in a stream i saw so how can that be NDA?

You can send a Private Message to Kilsin, asking about stuff that may or may not be OK to discuss on the forums. He's pretty good about getting back to you, though it might be tad slower on the weekend. At least, it would be if I was the forum's Moderator LoL.

• 2756 posts
    June 14, 2021 1:54 AM PDT

Gammelsmurf said:

Question deleted but they talked about it in a stream i saw so how can that be NDA?

If they talked about it in a public stream, you can talk about it, *but* it's often really hard to progress that discussion or answer related questions without talking about things that maybe *weren't* disclosed publicly.

I find myself constantly thinking through what I type in these forums to make sure I'm not spilling any beans I shouldn't hehe