Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Pledge Upgrade - How long to show change?

• 3 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:39 AM PDT

I upgraded my pledge from Keeper to Pathfinder last night, but received no email confirmation, or any change yet showing in the "My Pledge" listing, as its still showing Keeper.

How long does it usually take for that change to occur?

• 621 posts
    May 14, 2021 10:18 AM PDT

They are setting up for the PA session this weekend. It might take a day or so. 

• 3 posts
    May 14, 2021 3:17 PM PDT

They took care of it!!   Thanks for the great support!

• 3 posts
    August 13, 2021 9:44 AM PDT

I too upgraded Keeper to Pathfinder today. Once I paid it took me to a screen that said Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /join/upgrade_success on this server.

I have receipts from PayPal but no confirmation email from Pantheon. Did you need to email customer service or just be patient and it will update in its own time?

• 1388 posts
    August 13, 2021 10:19 AM PDT

Hi TazarYoot, thanks for the support. Welcome to the forums.

It can easily take a day for stuff like this, and with the Stream this morning it might take a bit longer. And since this is Friday (and the 13th *shudder*), the worst case scenario is that you might not see it until Monday :)

You will know when it has been implemented because you will see the Champion's Forum section on the Main Forum index right when you log in.

This post was edited by Jothany at August 13, 2021 10:19 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    August 13, 2021 11:02 AM PDT

Thanks happy to be here appreciate it, I figured as much but also wanted to be safe and follow up in case the off chance something errored out with the forbidden upgrade success page I gote. I'll follow up next week if I don't see anything :)