Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Time to shine.

• 72 posts
    May 8, 2021 8:21 PM PDT

Just a thought, but in a time of lack of live social content and connecting with people, This (seems to me) to be a prime time to promote a social game. Lets face it, this covid is probably going to be endemic. People will choose to stay home, and a social game is a prime market since many will aschew gathering in live groups with friends.

This post was edited by Grimvalor at May 8, 2021 8:27 PM PDT
    • 1860 posts
    May 9, 2021 12:14 PM PDT

You are a year late.  This was brought up last year.  Things are starting to open back up.

But also, like was mentioned when you posted this on facebook, the game is a long way off still.

This post was edited by philo at May 9, 2021 12:16 PM PDT
    • 94 posts
    May 9, 2021 2:38 PM PDT

I think the social aspects of this game were a draw before covid and will be long after it stops affecting our everyday lives. I'm definitely looking forward to it and in the meantime I'm enjoying other aspects of the community such as this, discord, livestreams, youtube, etc.

• 1860 posts
    May 9, 2021 5:03 PM PDT

Edaemus said:

...in the meantime I'm enjoying other aspects of the community such as this, discord, livestreams, youtube, etc.

I agree with this.  Some people don't value those interactions enough.  I was just having a similar conversation on discord.