Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Me as a Pantheon Alpha Tester

• 729 posts
    March 30, 2021 9:47 AM PDT

Me as a Pantheon Alpha Tester

I love how VR is going about the development of this world and the gameplay within.
    As a Alpha Tester:
    I hope to run the same path over and over in any game-build and find any issues. I hope to report and watch the progression. I hope to feel valuable in my efforts. I hope to learn as I go and share what I have learned. I hope to identify others that share my passion for improvement and understanding.
    The upcoming Alpha Test is a game to me, a game to hunt bugs and grow knowledge.
    I want VR to succeed, because I want this world to exist so I can visit, explore, die, triumph, laugh and learn in a game that I hope will continue to expand and grow for years and years to come.
    I want them , Visionary Realms, to expand the possibilities beyond our imagination.

• 2141 posts
    March 30, 2021 5:56 PM PDT

Sure, that's what you say NOW. Once you get in there and start running around, it'll be all fart jokes and bad puns :D

Kidding aside, I think many feel this way, including those in testing already. I certainly agree with it. Hopefully I'll see you in Alpha. While testing. Diligently testing.

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

• 729 posts
    March 31, 2021 5:38 AM PDT

I suspect being a diligent tester will not prohibit my juvenile attempt to elicit guffaw. 

• 287 posts
    March 31, 2021 12:46 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Sure, that's what you say NOW. Once you get in there and start running around, it'll be all fart jokes and bad puns :D

Don't forget all the phallic tributes if the players can in any way alter the world.

• 2141 posts
    March 31, 2021 6:34 PM PDT

Akilae said: Don't forget all the phallic tributes if the players can in any way alter the world.

Oh indeed!

I tend to forget stuff like that when laughing so hard I get short of breath.

• 333 posts
    April 5, 2021 2:20 PM PDT

Cool story bro!

I simply want to play test :)

These forums are rapidly turning into the same topics and concepts that has been discussed for over 5 + years , and there is little to no chance that major things will be changed at this point of development.

This post was edited by Xxar at April 5, 2021 2:21 PM PDT