Forums » General Support

Pledges

• 5 posts
    March 24, 2021 2:25 PM PDT

Not sure if this is the right place to be looking but say I have the Perceiver's Pledge and I am looking to upgrade to the triumvirate pledge, do I still pay the full $1000 or is it a $500 upgrade since Perceiver is $500

• 60 posts
    March 24, 2021 2:46 PM PDT

Pledges are cumulative, so it would be the amount of the desired pledge minus what you've already pledged. I have heard that if you upgrade your pledge and your original pledge is no longer available the benefits are entirely replaced with the new pledge. They also answer this on the FAQ here:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/faq/do-amounts-already-pledged-count-towards-higher-tiered-pledges-if-i-upgrade/

• 1170 posts
    March 24, 2021 9:20 PM PDT

IMMORTALxPARROT said: Not sure if this is the right place to be looking but say I have the Perceiver's Pledge and I am looking to upgrade to the triumvirate pledge, do I still pay the full $1000 or is it a $500 upgrade since Perceiver is $500

You're previous pledge can count. But you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the "pledge" page and use the "Uprgrade"  button. If you just click on the Pledge you want on the Pledge page, the game will sell you that pledge and charge you full price for it. And then you'll have to get 'Support' to help you straighten it all out.

Edaemus said: I have heard that if you upgrade your pledge and your original pledge is no longer available the benefits are entirely replaced with the new pledge.

The Upgrade page has older pledges in it's list and can show you what you have from your old pledge. You won't loose your historical benefits. The site will list everything that you will be entitled to, before you click 'pay' for the new Pledge.

• 9076 posts
    March 25, 2021 12:50 AM PDT

Hi Immortal Parrot,

Your pledge already holds value and counts towards to upgraded pledge cost, so for example, if you have a $500 pledge and upgrade to a $1,000 pledge you pay the difference of $500.

Here is a link to your specific pledge upgrade: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/upgrade/upgrade-perceiver/

If
    you choose to, you can select the pledge you wish to upgrade to and complete the transaction to upgrade, paying only the difference between the two pledges.

Moved to General Support