Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon REWIND

• 34 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:24 AM PST

Hope everyone in the Pantheon Community is doing great on this Superbowl Sunday! I just wanted to stop by because admittedly, i need to spend more time on the forums, as Therek typically engages and digs through the conversation here. That said, if you haven't heard of our Podcast, The REWIND, we hope you'll check it out and let us know what you think. The REWIND features Therek and I, as we talk through the news and conversation going on around the community for Pantheon. 

We do a live premiere every Sunday at 12pm EST on YouTube, and today's episode will be episode 42, as we're nearing in on a full year of episodes. We get a decent sized crowd who shows up every sunday to talk and chat with one another around the various topics discussed, and all things Pantheon. Therek hosts the chat every week, and we get a lot of good feedback about it being a fun place to hang out for an hour on Sunday. We hope if you haven't heard of the show before, you'll check it out, and once again we always welcome feedback.

This week we talk about Detailed Stat Information. the VIP Roundtable, Coin Limits, and more.

Link to the Live Stream of EP42

-Minus

• 231 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:27 AM PST

Yeah it's not just for keeping up with Pantheon information and lore, but also getting to know other Pantheon addicts and hanging out every week. It's a good group of people.

• 197 posts
    March 7, 2021 7:51 AM PST

Hey everyone

Wanted to bump this because with the recent VR stream, and the extra content shown by Bazgrim, theNathanNapalm, Minus, and myself (coming soon*), there was a lot more to talk about. So Minus and I did just that on this week's episode of the Rewind. (Episode 46). We highlight moments from our playthoughs that we thought were memorable, discuss some issues, and much more. 

We also have a big announcement at the end of the show about an upcoming exclusive piece of content! Hope you can join us today (Sunday, March 7, 2021 at noon EST), but if not you can download it from our podcast site or other platforms (iTunes, Spotify, etc) Check the description in the YT video for links. 

Link to the YouTube premier https://youtu.be/96QwnJyd9oE

Cheers!