Forums » News and Announcements

Miss the Dec 3rd Dev Stream?

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    December 4, 2020 8:06 AM PST

In December’s stream, Senior Concept Artist Jared Pullen shows us his latest masterpieces of the creatures of Terminus. We also go in game for a testing session with Tyler Stokes, and reveal the latest patch notes for Pantheon. It’s a jam-packed hour – check it out!

https://youtu.be/NySe0jbavaM

This post was edited by Roenick at December 4, 2020 8:09 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    December 4, 2020 8:21 AM PST

There was so much awesomeness in this one that I'm definitely going to watch it again!

• 34 posts
    December 4, 2020 11:16 AM PST

I sure do cringe though when I see the wizard sitting around without mana and still not coming close to topping the dps charts.  

• 392 posts
    December 4, 2020 1:28 PM PST

There was a DPS chart?

Wow its almost like the class was recently implemented and balancing still needs to be done.

• 34 posts
    December 4, 2020 5:52 PM PST

Balancing?  For a wizard?  Bah.  All they need are pretty fireworks to shoot into the sky and an ice comet spell. 

• 273 posts
    December 5, 2020 6:18 AM PST

I always love seeing the creative process, that was a great stream. I know a lot of people are concerned about technical systems and balance or whatever, but none of that matters if the world; the characters, the creatures, the terrain itself, and the story don't follow a cohesive design.

Really getting excited for Alpha.