Forums » The Necromancer

A Necromancer's Introduction

• December 3, 2020 10:13 PM PST

Denizens of the darkness I greet you.

May the harsh lights of life never defeat you. Long have I haunted the shadows on the outskirts of civilization tirelessly searching. Scorned for my affliction among my kin, I was cast out condemned to the eternal suffering of the unwanted without place in a world uncaring and devoid of understanding of someone such as I. Only among the dead have I found a measure of tolerance and comfort.

Disguising my disfigurement I have traveled endlessly. A repercussion of my unquenchable affliction has been a empowerment of what once was weak. Just as my strength has grown so too has my hatred and resentment of those who live selfish lives of greed carelessly inflicting pain on the innocent and powerless. In the depths of my darkness and solitude my resentment has become unfathomable. For these tortured souls I am without pity for they are more dead than I shall ever be.

Aptraganga Mortis Scientiam

• 423 posts
    December 4, 2020 12:11 AM PST

Welcome to our temple, necromancer... you will not be judged so cruelly here. So long as your devotion to the true magic remains steadfast, of course...

You will find reagents in the cellars. 

• December 4, 2020 3:12 AM PST
    Thank you for the welcome Alexander. It’s of great promise to see a temple of Alexandria might yet still exist after the burning of the great library. My devotion to the arts shall be undying such as I am. I may just have to take you up on your kind offer of regents... I will have need of them for my experiments....

Kind Regards,
    AMT
    • 11 posts
    February 4, 2021 8:46 PM PST

"You there...... Aptraganga!" A voice from a small statured shadowy figure against the wall. "There's is a dark aura about you. I sense the struggle within you." A decrepid boney finger extends from a dark tattered cloak. "You my Brethren, great things will become of you." The shadow fades away into the wall.

Welcome Aboard,

Enkur the Evil