Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Plus Articles!

• 53 posts
    November 1, 2020 8:10 PM PST

The Pantheon Plus website now has the ability to write and post articles.  You are invited to head on over and submit your own article for the community to view.  We are still in the early stages and cleaning up some issues but it's functional with the ability to upload images.  

Also feel free to check out one of the first articles I wrote "Rankem Top 5 Classes".  Make sure and leave your top 5 classes in the comments.  

pantheon.plus

https://i.ibb.co/NWPt6vM/Rankem-Classes-2.png

This post was edited by DraqAttack at November 4, 2020 8:22 AM PST
    • 560 posts
    November 2, 2020 1:02 PM PST

Link is not working for me.

This post was edited by Susurrus at November 3, 2020 12:17 PM PST
    • 53 posts
    November 4, 2020 8:23 AM PST

starblight said:

Link is not working for me.

yeah I couldn't get it to work either nor could I edit it to make a new link .... 

sorry you'll have to paste the pantheon.plus in your browser

This post was edited by DraqAttack at November 4, 2020 8:25 AM PST
    • 768 posts
    November 4, 2020 11:31 AM PST

DraqAttack said:

sorry you'll have to paste the pantheon.plus in your browser

If you select pantheon.plus and rightclick you can follow the link (at least that worked for me just now)

• 13 posts
    September 7, 2021 3:05 AM PDT

@Minus: Hey Minus, would you give us an update on Pantheon.Plus as you now "moved" over to VR team ;). How is it handled. Will it be continued? Any plans to incorporate that into official stuff?

Cheers

• 342 posts
    September 8, 2021 9:45 AM PDT

Therek and Desryn are covering down on a lot of the Rewind, Draq is even jumping in on P+U and keeping everything going with website, articles, and interviews.  Poireau is still rocking the website builds for the future (hopefully still on track for all the amazing things they were planning).  And now they have Sparoh and Bountycode on staff to lend even more expertise.  They are in good hands.