Forums » The Druid

Druidic not common healer weapon.

• 834 posts
    February 18, 2022 10:27 AM PST

A walking stick made from wood or bone could be a Druid only weapon.  It could also be used as a regular walking stick when out of combat, if you like that aesthetic. Different source materials could offer extra benifits against specific enemies. 

• 1266 posts
    February 23, 2022 12:48 PM PST

@Counterfleche, I love the idea of different animations out of combat based on equiped items.  It would be fun if they could implement mobile (emotes that continue while you move) animations like a cane walk, cold/scared shivering, slumped shoulder tired/hot, cool/jive walk, carry weapon over shoulder, zombie walk etc.  Would be even funner if we can use /emotes with illusions too (those that will have illusions).

But to the O.P., I haven't seen a good whip in an MMO.  I think it would be cool to have a line of whips, normal ones for melee to use, but then thorn or living vine whips for the DRU... and of course the flaming whip (iconic DRU Fire Whip from D&D).

This post was edited by Darch at February 23, 2022 12:50 PM PST
    • 158 posts
    March 29, 2022 12:58 PM PDT

I want my very first character to be a "scout," alternating between some solo exploration and grouping for experience. Initially, I was inclined towards Halfling rogue or ranger, but now I am considering druid.

As Halflings have a bonus with daggers, it would be a shame if Druids couldn't wield daggers, knives, and the like, especially as harvesting creature parts will involve skinning and butchery.

• 530 posts
    July 27, 2022 8:48 PM PDT

I would love the shield, would roll a human Druid as intended. 

But those darn casting animations with shields in the offhand...