Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Armor & Weapons by class

• 13 posts
    September 12, 2020 3:19 PM PDT

I put together a quick spreadsheet of the armor & weapon types by each class, per the latest class page updates. It helps me visualize how much competition there may be for various armor and weapon types.

If you noticed I made any errors, please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1852PkJ100Eefo216C45ybkz0TtyPuoLIEF6rqlCqIkQ/edit?usp=sharing

• 1479 posts
    September 13, 2020 3:09 AM PDT

A little to the side of your sheets, but my wonder is : will armor tier be strictly linear like :

Cloth Light Leather Heavy Leather Light Chain Heavy Chain Light Plate Heavy Plate

Or redundant :

Cloth                  Heavy Leather     Heavy Chain        Heavy Plate  

Light Leather       Light Chain          Light Plate

Or even intricated :

Cloth Light Leather Light Chain Heavy Leather Light Plate Heavy Chain Heavy Plate

Sorry for the odd look, I tried using your sheet to get some kind of structure on the forums, and it didn't go past posting.

This post was edited by Mauvais_Oeil at September 13, 2020 3:11 AM PDT
    • 1281 posts
    September 13, 2020 6:33 PM PDT

I must of missed that Dire Lords can't use shields. I hope they eventually add them to use shields being a tank they should have that option.

• 13 posts
    September 13, 2020 6:55 PM PDT

MauvaisOeil said:

A little to the side of your sheets, but my wonder is : will armor tier be strictly linear like :

Cloth Light Leather Heavy Leather Light Chain Heavy Chain Light Plate Heavy Plate

Or redundant :

Cloth                  Heavy Leather     Heavy Chain        Heavy Plate  

Light Leather       Light Chain          Light Plate

Or even intricated :

Cloth Light Leather Light Chain Heavy Leather Light Plate Heavy Chain Heavy Plate

Sorry for the odd look, I tried using your sheet to get some kind of structure on the forums, and it didn't go past posting.

I guess I assume that if we are ranking by AC or protection, it's the first way you listed it.   But I guess I wouldn't at all be surprised if there's some overlap, like heavy leather having better mitigation than light chain in some circumstances, for instance.  

I wonder if there are climate or other factors beyond just AC/mitigation/protection?