Forums » The Summoner

the various summoned pets

• 99 posts
    September 5, 2020 9:31 AM PDT

dont you think its about time we see some art for more pets all  weve seen so far is what i assume  was a fire pet, im not asking for gameplay video doesnt even have to be in game a model would be nice but id even take a concept art, id also like to see the  summon beheammoth and summon walls.

I knoiw the  pet system isnt ready yet but surely we could see what they at least might look like?

• 673 posts
    September 10, 2020 8:30 AM PDT
    Been wating eargerly to see the pet models, animation and speciale ability of them. Hopefuly soon
    • 474 posts
    October 20, 2020 1:38 AM PDT
    They mentioned they will be available during PA5... Sadly that means we may not see them until March or so, but I hope the artwork is close to how they end up looking.
    • 99 posts
    October 20, 2020 2:20 PM PDT

hey i get it the pet system is compliactaed im not asking for a skill video yet just a 3d model and it doesnt even have to be in game

• 30 posts
    January 10, 2021 6:55 AM PST

Would be really nice to see.  But I fully expect Summoner to be one of the final classes implemented in PA5, so I dunno if they'd actually show us anything prior to that.  I'd love it, though.  I'm dying for more Summoner info.

• 7 posts
    January 14, 2021 2:42 PM PST

Would love to see the pets art concepts as this is most likely going to be my class of choice. I agree that this will probably be one of the last classes to be revealed. I think many believe it will be last because of the pets AI that you need to code which is always a nightmare (I rarely see many games on day one that have good pet AIs). However, rangers and monks are up next and the ranger does have a "pet" ability so maybe the summoner is not far behind. One can hope.