Forums » Pantheon Classes

No more class with Lighting?

• 2 posts
    September 4, 2020 7:08 AM PDT

So with the new updates there are no more storm and lightning themed classes? if someone can update me if even in alpha game is that so?
    If so, I don't think I would even try to play

• 245 posts
    September 4, 2020 8:13 AM PDT
    Did you read the part at the bottom of every single class page that said:

* Not a complete ability list

?
    • 500 posts
    September 4, 2020 8:17 AM PDT

Druid has been the lightning / storm control class in the past. The new class description doesn't mention these abilities, but the new descriptions don't have all the abilities/spells listed for any class. VR has stated that just because you can't see an ability on a description doesn't mean it is not still available.

• 346 posts
    September 4, 2020 8:17 AM PDT

Abilities weren't removed, only placed to fit the generic 13 slots in the class page. The class page section is the only part of the website that has become worse so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from it.

• 1860 posts
    September 8, 2020 2:20 AM PDT

Janus said:

Abilities weren't removed, only placed to fit the generic 13 slots in the class page. The class page section is the only part of the website that has become worse so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from it.

Some abilities were changed.  Those old abilities and how they worked no longer exist.  To say abilities weren't removed is not entirely accurate.

• 627 posts
    September 10, 2020 9:54 AM PDT
    Druid and maybe wizard will also get somthing similar.
    • 2 posts
    September 11, 2020 7:34 AM PDT

So in summary, there is no class that will have a lightning theme and will therefore be only marginal?

• 2037 posts
    September 11, 2020 10:18 AM PDT

Stormrider said:

So in summary, there is no class that will have a lightning theme and will therefore be only marginal?

In summary, we are a long way from release and there is much about that game that we don't know. There was a great deal of discussion over a fairly long period of development about Druid having a special connection to lightning. The website changes are nowhere near complete, and we've been told that more info is coming and the class descriptions are NOT COMPLETE.

If you want to assume the worst that's on you. But we have no real evidence that your assumption is true.