Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

pledges prepaid subscription time gone away ?

• 79 posts
    August 31, 2020 5:43 AM PDT

so i noticed that our prepaid subsciption time is no longer listed, /frown... was that a oversight ? or  on purpose , because if it was on purpose i do not like the bait and switch

• 3237 posts
    August 31, 2020 5:59 AM PDT

It appears that the prepaid subscription time may have been removed as a perk for new pledges.  That said, if it was a perk that was included in your original pledge, there is no reason to assume that it wouldn't be honored for your account.

• 556 posts
    August 31, 2020 7:43 AM PDT

If you bought a package that listed game time, it will be honored at launch. They change up the packages as development goes. Even some of the very old kickstarter packages are being honored. 

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    August 31, 2020 9:55 AM PDT

Omitted by error. Fixing it shortly.

• 79 posts
    August 31, 2020 12:24 PM PDT

BenD said:

Omitted by error. Fixing it shortly.

thats what  i  figured

• 1281 posts
    August 31, 2020 2:29 PM PDT

Quseio2017 said:

so i noticed that our prepaid subsciption time is no longer listed, /frown... was that a oversight ? or  on purpose , because if it was on purpose i do not like the bait and switch

If you buy a pledge they will honor the reward even if the pledge is removed. There is no bait and switch and never has been. The rewards have changed over time and will likely continue to change. That's why it's important to pledge if you see one that you want becuase it could eventually be removed.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at August 31, 2020 2:30 PM PDT