Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Do VIP Pledges contain Black Rose rewards?

• 5 posts
    August 6, 2020 10:28 AM PDT

I notice that VIP pledges are stated to contain Ultimate Pantheon access with VIP Rewards of the Faithful, all Champion and Supporter Rewards, exclusive
    VIP forum access, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter forum access."  My question is, Since Black Rose is a Champion Level pledge, do VIP pledges also get the black rose items?

• 599 posts
    August 6, 2020 11:17 AM PDT

If you upgrade your pledge you keep everything you are getting in your current tier, plus the additional perks you get from the higher tier.

• 167 posts
    August 6, 2020 12:40 PM PDT

Malice said:

I notice that VIP pledges are stated to contain Ultimate Pantheon access with VIP Rewards of the Faithful, all Champion and Supporter Rewards, exclusive
    VIP forum access, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter forum access."  My question is, Since Black Rose is a Champion Level pledge, do VIP pledges also get the black rose items?

No, currently the Black Rose pledge items are not part of the VIP rewards. We have plans for those specific rewards and how they are available to other pledges. This is also the case for the Legate and Bloodsworn pledges. They are also a bit different from our legacy offerings.