Forums » The Summoner

somewhat silly summoneer request

• 99 posts
    April 8, 2020 7:00 PM PDT

let us feed our pets snackys and maybe elemental nip, could have some growth system if we feed em ect cetra they get some extra stats

• 30 posts
    April 9, 2020 8:10 PM PDT

Not sure a summoned arcamental being would need or even want to eat.  That said, wouldn't that essentially be the same as pet buffs?  In which case, I bet we'll have.

• 99 posts
    April 13, 2020 1:26 AM PDT

NO   itd be permenent like  a pokemon grow to get stronger , and if you starve them they get  mad and rebel

• 1901 posts
    April 13, 2020 4:37 AM PDT

Seems just more like a fancy fantasy than a serious request...

• 118 posts
    April 13, 2020 8:05 AM PDT

Will pets even survive traveling from one zone to the next? thought the idea was for a temporary companion to do your bidding as needed 

• 86 posts
    April 14, 2020 1:08 AM PDT

I see the idea behind it, but from the lore side, this more fits to some animal related class then to the summoner. The summoner pets are summoned out of thin air, and if the situation requires a different type of element, then the existing pet is sacrificed. the summoner cannot say goodbye to the pet he fed the last weeks and had suche a good time with.

• 99 posts
    April 19, 2020 3:24 PM PDT

the way i see it is we always use the same mana ghost it bonds to us, so when i say feed the acramental i really mean we are feeding that mana ghost, which we use for every acramental and i think theyd eat foods primairily made out of mana, things we summon

• 492 posts
    April 20, 2020 12:27 PM PDT
    This would allow us to RP a reluctant pet that will only fight if bribed with Scooby Snacks. Jinkies!
    • 86 posts
    April 23, 2020 3:12 AM PDT

I think, I misunderstood your idea. Sorry about that. Feeding them with mana, or with some kind of summoned stuff (in the end still mana) fits well into lore. Therefore i like the idea now :D 

But it depends a little bit on the implementation. It should not be annoying, because of really hungry pets or so. Not sure how to describe it ;) Maybe somebody who is better in english can help me.