Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The store

• 79 posts
    April 5, 2020 4:03 PM PDT

Id like a tshirt but just a class logo  isnt cool enough   for me for  that expensive a tshirt, make one with a dragon or a picture of the races that can be that  class, poisters would be nice id definately spend like 15$ for a cool poster/ big sticker

• 196 posts
    April 5, 2020 5:19 PM PDT

they have no hats,but stickers i can go for i can put them on my PC XD

• 388 posts
    April 5, 2020 6:00 PM PDT

the shirt is only $33. the shirt + shipping likely costs half that but the other half is a Donation to help fund the game. That is Why you pay $33.

if you aren't interested in helping the games funding, don't buy it.

they can't give you something Worth $33 and also make money FOR THE GAME. it's CROWD FUNDED. meaning, if you won't give them money to make it, it will NEVER be made to begin with. 

SoE or Microsoft or Bethesda isn't floating paychecks for the workers, YOU ARE. So if it's not Cool enough for you, don't help them. 

Think of it as a $15 shirt and a $18 donation. 

This post was edited by Flapp at April 5, 2020 6:01 PM PDT
    • 196 posts
    April 5, 2020 7:00 PM PDT

Prices I don't mind. But I would like to see a more swirly efffect on the mug? or a pearl blue to give that swirling effect? if they can't do that I am fine with that as well.

• 79 posts
    April 7, 2020 2:25 PM PDT

Flapp said:

the shirt is only $33. the shirt + shipping likely costs half that but the other half is a Donation to help fund the game. That is Why you pay $33.

if you aren't interested in helping the games funding, don't buy it.

they can't give you something Worth $33 and also make money FOR THE GAME. it's CROWD FUNDED. meaning, if you won't give them money to make it, it will NEVER be made to begin with. 

SoE or Microsoft or Bethesda isn't floating paychecks for the workers, YOU ARE. So if it's not Cool enough for you, don't help them. 

Think of it as a $15 shirt and a $18 donation. 

you kinda missed the point of my post the tshirts are to plain just a logo  aint cutting it

• 888 posts
    April 15, 2020 4:11 PM PDT
    I would like to see face masks. The class symbols as shirts isn't that interesting to (especially since I own way too many so I hardly ever buy any). I think the class symbols would make for very interesting face masks, though. I'm hoping most of the print on demand companies like the one VR uses for its merch store will start making them.
    • 1315 posts
    April 16, 2020 4:24 AM PDT

Personally, I hate shirts with graphics on the front.  I am rough on my cloths so I often end up scraping up the print as I wear the shirt.  I prefer a small icon on the left breast pocket location then the give graphic be on the back.

• 287 posts
    April 18, 2020 11:34 AM PDT

Trasak said:

Personally, I hate shirts with graphics on the front.  I am rough on my cloths so I often end up scraping up the print as I wear the shirt.  I prefer a small icon on the left breast pocket location then the give graphic be on the back.

lol  And I'm the opposite. Big silkscreened graphics on the back just make my back sweat.  I prefer the graphics on the front, something tasteful, not garish.

There ya go, VR. Make everyone happy!  :D

• 752 posts
    August 25, 2021 1:23 PM PDT

Reviving an old thread as i didnt want to post a new topic. 

I strongly dislike RedBubble.

First shirt i bought was awsome with silkscreen print, but the quality of the shirt was poor and it quickly lost strength and holes appeared out of nowhere. For the price paid i expected a better quality shirt. I have a cocacola shirt i bought that is cheaper material and price and has been washed 100X more and it has finally started showing holes.

Second shirt i bought had an iron-on decal. I am appalled that this is even an option. If i wanted iron-on i would make my own with full colors. IMHO shut the store down until an in-house store can be fully flushed out. Control the quality - Work on the quantity later.

• 2138 posts
    August 26, 2021 7:45 AM PDT

I saw a thing on youtube on how to preserve silkscreen patterns on T-shirts in the wash for like, years. 

and the mug is nice. You can nuke soup for 3.20min and the handle will not get hot. At least the one I got, well made.

• 134 posts
    August 26, 2021 7:54 AM PDT

Manouk said:

I saw a thing on youtube on how to preserve silkscreen patterns on T-shirts in the wash for like, years. 

and the mug is nice. You can nuke soup for 3.20min and the handle will not get hot. At least the one I got, well made.

Reminds me of one time here at work, a coworker nuked some chili I made for chili day in a mug with a gold handle. Turned out the handle was actually metal (though probably not gold) and got wicked hot. 1st and 2nd degree burns as soon as he touched it. 

• VR Staff
    • 318 posts
    August 26, 2021 12:20 PM PDT

kreed99 said:

Reviving an old thread as i didnt want to post a new topic. 

I strongly dislike RedBubble.

First shirt i bought was awsome with silkscreen print, but the quality of the shirt was poor and it quickly lost strength and holes appeared out of nowhere. For the price paid i expected a better quality shirt. I have a cocacola shirt i bought that is cheaper material and price and has been washed 100X more and it has finally started showing holes.

Second shirt i bought had an iron-on decal. I am appalled that this is even an option. If i wanted iron-on i would make my own with full colors. IMHO shut the store down until an in-house store can be fully flushed out. Control the quality - Work on the quantity later.

We will not be bringing any physical merchandise in-house. We make games, we don't make shirts, mugs or hats. We continue to look for the best partner for physical merchandise but that can be a difficult find. I personally end up ordering different items from sites just to see what the quality is. Many of the drop ship apparel sites just can't handle intricate artwork well with their process. We do appreciate the feedback on the Redbubble merchandise. 

As it is now, merchandise is just not a big revenue generator for us towards completing the game. It probably never will be but we do want to find a happy medium for those that want to purchase it and a sufficient quality that represents Pantheon.

• 752 posts
    September 21, 2021 10:33 PM PDT
    You don’t create merch for a game to make money. You do it for the fan base customer satisfaction and for marketing. Drop shipping apparel for profit is a loss leader. I’ll just make peace with this issue and leave it at that. Thank you for the feedback.
    • 392 posts
    September 21, 2021 10:43 PM PDT

That is surely true when you have something out to market and you're looking to spread the title and advertise as much as you can.

But needless to say they're not quite there yet.