Forums » The Shaman

Newest shaman spells?

• 238 posts
    March 4, 2020 6:18 AM PST
    Anyone make a list of the spells we saw from the latest cohh stream? The ones he quickly hovered his mouse over
    • 1380 posts
    March 4, 2020 11:57 AM PST

I 'shopped all the pages of the codex into one image. Unfortunately I've never been able to upload an image directly to these forums and don't have an account on any free image hosting site.

• 238 posts
    March 4, 2020 6:09 PM PST
    Awesome! Is there a way you could send it to me somehow?
    • 494 posts
    March 4, 2020 6:30 PM PST

You can google free image hosting.

• 1380 posts
    March 5, 2020 10:14 AM PST

I can email it if you PM me an address. If either of you already have an image hosting account you can feel free to post it here in the Shaman forum.

• 2257 posts
    March 5, 2020 1:58 PM PST

Imgur has free hosting, as does Photobucket.

• 1380 posts
    March 5, 2020 2:21 PM PST

Vandraad said:

Imgur has free hosting, as does Photobucket.

Thanks. I actually have an ancient photobucket account. Unfortunately, it's so old that it has more content on it than they now allow a free account to have. So....I can't upload any new images until I go thru and delete stuff. Which I tried to do recently, but their interface is so old and clunky that it's a PITA. As someone who often has issues with completing one thing before moving on to the next, I don't want to open a new account someplace until I DL all my old stuff from Photobucket and close it out.

I'd rather just email the image to someone with a working account and let them post it here.

• 2257 posts
    March 5, 2020 3:04 PM PST

Photobucket has really deteriorated in their website responsiveness.  I find it impossible to download more than 1 image from my account there before the site just constantly times-out. I then have to log out, log in to download the next.  rinse and repeat.

• 1380 posts
    March 5, 2020 4:01 PM PST

Very similar to what I was dealing with.