Forums » Fan Creations

Will You Be Able to Solo in Pantheon?

• 2886 posts
    November 15, 2019 9:18 AM PST

I'm very glad to finally be able to make a video that cohesively answers the question of whether or not you'll be able to solo in Pantheon. I believe this has been a pretty misunderstood topic in the community for quite some time. One of the primary things that makes Pantheon stand out is that it is described as a "community-oriented," "group-oriented," or "social-oriented" game. And that's great, but when left with just that description, a lot of people come to some false conclusions about what it'll actually be like. Because the last truly community-oriented MMOs are 15-20 years old, and there were some downsides to them. Will Pantheon be able to improve upong them by not requiring such high degrees of commitment? So along those same lines, I think it's important to address whether or not soloing will be your only option if you only have a couple of hours to play. With that in mind, I present to you a discussion based on quotes from developers about these concerns: https://youtu.be/q36fEH201QY

• 624 posts
    November 15, 2019 9:15 PM PST

As always - Thanks for making these Baz. Even though I already follow the individual tidbits as they drop, I greatly enjoy your curated take on specific topics. Excellent work, which must save those new to the community a ton of time.  Plus remind some of the OG members of things we may have forgotten or missed.  Please keep em coming!

Though now I have to clear the "poop-sockin' it on the daily" image from my poor brain...

This post was edited by Kumu at November 15, 2019 9:17 PM PST
    • 945 posts
    November 15, 2019 9:52 PM PST

I'm reluctant to put my faith into the caravan system/matchmaking until I see it.

The biggest obstacle I see to this is that there will suposedly be no instancing, but there will be other groups competing for content (and likely camping in similar areas in prep for the next game session).

This post was edited by Darch at November 15, 2019 10:01 PM PST