Forums » Community Sites

PantheonPlus You

• 34 posts
    August 13, 2019 5:11 PM PDT

Minus here from PantheonPlus. Since creating PantheonPlus, we always wanted to make something heavily community centric about the game. We've done some different things aside from content videos, like our Interview's With Minus show and our community game night, but we never captured community the way we had hoped with those projects. That said, I personally learned a lot about the entire process, and I think it's really been building to this.

Starting on August 22nd, and every Thursday after that, we will be doing a live show on YouTube, where anyone has the chance to "call-in" and voice their opinions on the topic at hand, or something related. I got this idea listening to sports talk radio (which I'm obsessed with) and thought it could work well for our community. This will be done via the PantheonPlus discord we just recently opened up to the community. Which you can join at Pantheon.Plus - We will feature guest hosts, so it wont' be just me, and you'll have the chance to get on the live stream via voice, and give your thoughts.

We are tossing around a lot of topics that we want to feature on the show, and hopefully we'll have the topic for the first show picked out soon. Is there a topic you'd really like to see debated or discussed live? Let us know in the comments below and we'll try to consider all options. I hope to see you all there, and even more so, I hope you get a chance to voice your opinions on the show. Take care guys and gals, and as always we welcome all feedback.

• 71 posts
    August 18, 2019 1:50 PM PDT

Minus - love your presentation, content, and looking forward to August 22nd.

--- My opinions are not humble, they are just my opinions. ---