Forums » The Summoner

Please Showcase The Summoner

• 663 posts
    April 24, 2019 10:21 AM PDT
    Dear VR please let us see The Summoner in tomorrow's stream with Cohh, would be even more awesome, to have Cohh play it aswell. :)
    • 390 posts
    April 24, 2019 10:23 AM PDT

I second this.

• 1436 posts
    April 24, 2019 10:57 AM PDT

BamBam said: Dear VR please let us see The Summoner in tomorrow's stream with Cohh, would be even more awesome, to have Cohh play it aswell. :)

man you guys are bad a selling.

hay VR~ <3  i'll tell 10 ppl i know to buy a pledge if you show us dat sweet bootay stream~ wink wink think about it.  if 1 person out of the 10 pledge you'll have an extra capital to work with ^_~

• 4522 posts
    April 24, 2019 3:53 PM PDT

They stated the gameplay portion of the stream will not include any new content or features, so I wouldn't count on it tbh. (Source: https://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_april_under_wraps/ ;) The second part will show some concept art and animations, so maybe you can hope for some teasers related to the Summoner? But again, I'm guessing this part will be more aimed at Faerthale. Can't wait to see the animations though! (See: https://pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/10446/cohh-carnage-stream-we-heard-you ;)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 24, 2019 3:56 PM PDT
    • 446 posts
    April 24, 2019 5:30 PM PDT

Putting my stamp of approval on this as well :)

• 494 posts
    April 24, 2019 7:13 PM PDT

I doubt pets work.

• 793 posts
    April 30, 2019 11:17 AM PDT

OH man i was so SOOO forward to seeing the summoner in action. I guess its a hidden gold edition thing... Find the loot box someone and display the summoner please.

The real question is? how many classes, races are we behind until the summoner is perfected.

The summoner has to be the best of the best for us Mage type from past and new games. Anything less and we will not be happy, and we are strong players of the mage class.

just saying the truth.

• 663 posts
    May 3, 2019 9:02 AM PDT
    I too belive VR is saving the best for last, just like dessert of super deliciousness! Always last in line ;)

I do also think duo to the awesomeness of The Summoner, it's harder to code and showcase until it's perfect or atleast manageable with pet paths and such sinarigans... :)

I liked the steam a lot and thought the 1 hour was perfect!!
    • 793 posts
    June 3, 2019 8:59 AM PDT

I would love to see the summoner and it better be a good one, the best in the game and it has cool pets and acts just like my old EQ days.

I had so much fun, and i want to continue that fun as a summoner, mage class.

I do not want to see the mage class as a disappointment so i will wait to the very last day and expect the devs to do it 150% perfect. Nothing less then.

/signed by all mages i am sure.

• 1202 posts
    June 30, 2019 11:28 AM PDT

I just want to summon the highest level pet available and not some random one liek early EQ.

• 147 posts
    December 17, 2019 8:39 PM PST

So, is Summoner the only class not to get previewed?

• 82 posts
    January 9, 2020 5:50 AM PST

Just to keep this up to date:

In one of decembers streams, somebody stated that the summoner has not been part of any stream due to the pet system, which had to be implemented. Now they seem to be testing it, so that the summoner should be showcased in the near or mid future. They have not forgotten.

I wonder that nobody mentioned this here yet. I guess everybody has seen that stream ;) 

• 586 posts
    January 13, 2020 4:22 AM PST

Matrulak said:

I wonder that nobody mentioned this here yet. I guess everybody has seen that stream ;) 

Well everyone currently interested in seeing Summoner in action anyway ;)

The reason for them not showing it was pretty obvious, though it was nice to hear it out loud.